Full list of teams with neon colors?

16 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

So many sports teams use the same old "traditional" colors, it's so boring to me.  Using neon colors is bold, different, special, bring a fun element to it.

Makes it seem like a 10 yr old designed them tho

• Like 8

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

neon looks awesome in moderation. For example, I think the seahawks (minus color rush) nailed the neon. Its bright and significant enough but in no way is overbearing. Im not a fan of highlighter looks, but neons are awesome accents if done correctly.

• Like 3

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

57 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Neon colours are ridiculous.

But there is a way to use bright and bold colours in an attractive way.

Image result for arizona hotshots

That shade of yellow with dark green or any dark colour is acceptable. 

**Not a fan of orange mixed in with  both yellow and green.  With green and white or with yellow and black(80's Canucks) is fine though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VancouverFan69 said:

That shade of yellow with dark green or any dark colour is acceptable. 

**Not a fan of orange mixed in with  both yellow and green.  With green and white or with yellow and black(80's Canucks) is fine though.

Pretty positive that green and yellow are pretty close in shade to the A's

OaklandAs1.jpg

• Like 2

1065224872.jpeg&c=sc&w=3200&h=2133

I think one-offs and alts with brighter versions of a team's colors can be fun, but it's ultimately a gimmick. This, however, where they change to a bright-ass color, COULD work but I'm on the fence with the Hawks. I'm not in love with the old yellow or blue looks, so I'm not opposed to change entirely, but it's strange that the Hawks got so much love for updating the Pac-man logo, indicating that fans were ready for a return to a more classic look, and they went hard the other way. 

Don't hate the look, but we all knew as soon as they released them that they aren't built to last.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Neon colours are ridiculous.

But there is a way to use bright and bold colours in an attractive way.

Image result for arizona hotshots

Not gonna lie. I haven’t put these next to any nfl uniforms but tbh they might be better than like half the league. Arizona knocked their branding out of the park. I love just ab everything ab it.

• Like 5

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

1 hour ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Most bright color/neon teams were covered in this thread:

I made a new thread for discoveries for this year, like the Raptors of the Mexican Football League!

30411642_626974124301939_875261654573934

I don’t understand the purpose of this thread if you already had another one that you yourself started that encompassed all the bright colored unis from before. Why make another thread?