2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of good matchups this week. Without commenting on the design of the uniforms, Lions-Bucs, Saints-Chargers, Chiefs-Bears, Bills-Bengals, Giants-Jets, and Packers-Raiders have beautiful color combinations

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

6 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

Uh no, that would be even worse than the what the Browns are currently wearing.

How exactly? Numbers are simplified and readable, no orange numbers, no large cartoonish wordmarks on the pants, etc. basically 2 of the biggest issues with the current ones are fixed so how exactly are they worse, Picasso?

6 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

How exactly? Numbers are simplified and readable, no orange numbers, no large cartoonish wordmarks on the pants, etc. basically 2 of the biggest issues with the current ones are fixed so how exactly are they worse, Picasso?

1. Numbers on the orange jersey aren't readable. Plus...a double side(?) shadow? Yikes.
  2. Truncated stripe is just as bad. Plus the stripes are just a bad design.
  3. You changed 2 of the biggest issues. You didn't fix them.
  4. Put this in the concepts section where it belongs.

Surprised to not see this here yet, but the Jags announced on their talk show earlier today that they’ll be busting out the teal jerseys and white pants AGAIN for their preseason game against the Falcons.

44_FB46_F7_1753_4_D3_D_95_EE_002_CDEC127

It goes without saying that this is the best look in the new kit (I believe it’s potentially a top ten look in the league; eat your heart out), though this does make it all the more bittersweet that they wont just go all the way and make it the primary like everyone and their dog wants. (Unless if they’ve somehow been keeping the greatest uniform bamboozling of all time up their sleeves..) Also, the Falcons’ roads wont make as pleasant of a matchup as the Saints did, unfortunately.

8 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

1. Numbers on the orange jersey aren't readable. Plus...a double side(?) shadow? Yikes.
  2. Truncated stripe is just as bad. Plus the stripes are just a bad design.
  3. You changed 2 of the biggest issues. You didn't fix them.
  4. Put this in the concepts section where it belongs.

Guys, I marked up a concept for the Browns that is more coherent than their current look and, to me, really represents the franchise.

co-guern.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

17 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Needs stripes.

No, players need to earn them by making the final roster.

44 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Eagles are going green over black? Weird combination for sure...

Have they ever been worn with anything other than the black jersey?

DlT0pStWsAQ6kqr.jpg:large

Are those the black pants or are they just compression pants that guys wear underneath? I don't see any stripes, and the NFL Equipment patch isn't on the game pants.

Archived