2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

7 minutes ago, BrianLion said:

Have the Saints actually work black over gold at all this season? (or really gold pants for any game this year?)

They wore the gold pants throughout the preseason (white over gold in the two away games, black over gold in the two home games), and then wore black over gold at home to start the season.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked the Saints Instagram, their Uniform survey is up, and the options are White/Black or Black/Black. Of course. No option for Gold Pants (Sadly.) 74% voted for B/B so far and 26% voted for W/B.

da0Lbhs.png

36 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

Just checked the Saints Instagram, their Uniform survey is up, and the options are White/Black or Black/Black. Of course. No option for Gold Pants (Sadly.) 74% voted for B/B so far and 26% voted for W/B.

It's probably the same 40 or 50 meatheads who vote every week. It saddens me to see the ongoing Any Given Sundayization of the NFL.

1 hour ago, Primzahl said:

If the Chiefs make the super bowl (they will) do they go with yellow end zones with the logo/wordmark?

Red most likely. I couldn’t see them using a terciary color that’s rarely used in branding, and only used on a few stripes in their uniform and that’s it.

8 hours ago, Primzahl said:

If the Chiefs make the super bowl (they will) do they go with yellow end zones with the logo/wordmark?

Yellow is barely even an accent color for them. That would be like the Vikings having yellow end zones or the Bears having orange end zones. I'd be shocked if it's not red with white lettering. Maybe yellow lettering if any yellow is there at all.

16 hours ago, simtek34 said:

This just doesn't make sense. They seem to hate the gold pants in general more than they love the all black look. What fans would want to see white over black at home for a conference championship?? How is than an option over black/gold?

53 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Yellow is barely even an accent color for them. That would be like the Vikings having yellow end zones or the Bears having orange end zones. I'd be shocked if it's not red with white lettering. Maybe yellow lettering if any yellow is there at all.

It wouldn't happen, but the Bears at least wear an orange uniform. Chiefs and Vikings don't wear uniforms of their other colors

18 hours ago, simtek34 said:

I didn't consider that the Saints in white would mean Rams throwbacks, which would still make that one significantly better.If only every Rams fan could vote.

20 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I didn't consider that the Saints in white would mean Rams throwbacks, which would still make that one significantly better.If only every Rams fan could vote.

I could have gotten behind Saints Color Rush unis vs Rams throwbacks....but damn do I hate the black-on-black.

gYH2mW9.png

3 minutes ago, Nick72Phins said:

Im confused, Black on Gold would look better against the rams navy pants.

Rams will likely go white jersey/white pants.  They wore blue pants earlier in New Orleans and lost, they wore white/white against the Saints last year (albeit in L.A.) and won.  They will wear the outfit which they believe will help them win (and yes that is superstitious).  It seems like the Rams play well and win wearing white/white compared to the white/navy referring to road games and home games before they made their throwback look their primary uniform.

As a football team, I have nothing against the Saints. I am completely fine with either team winning tomorrow's NFC Championship Game. But I am pulling for the Rams because their throwbacks (which are now their official home unis) are so much more pleasant to look at than the Saints all-black look. I am irrational, but so are the Saints for thinking gold pants are somehow bad luck because they lost while wearing them in week 1.

Archived