2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

32 minutes ago, Gobbi said:

Are those the black pants or are they just compression pants that guys wear underneath? I don't see any stripes, and the NFL Equipment patch isn't on the game pants.

Someone tweeted that they are black pants, so I wouldn't take that as fact.

Browns going with orange pants finally!!!!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Someone tweeted that they are black pants, so I wouldn't take that as fact.

Browns going with orange pants finally!!!!!!

Confirmed via the Eagles Snapchat, it'll be the usual white pants.

mqiqxoo58bsxnml8mwnl.jpg

I'm glad the new owner David Tepper is letting the team try some new uniform combos. I have a feeling the Panthers will get at the very least, a uniform overhaul in the next few years.

Proud supporter of the Carolina's pro teams!

Carolina Panthers

Carolina Hurricanes

Charlotte Bobcats

There's no real reason to mess with their combos, hopefully this is just a pre-season test. The only thing I'd like to see is for them to wear silver pants paired with the white tops on occasion. The black pants are so unappealing and need to be cast to the wayside - they don't work with any of the tops.

The funniest thing to me about this - is it's done purely as a response to a combo that's possible in Madden. All these people think utilizing black pants is worthy of flame emojis. And it's not because its aesthetically pleasing, but simply because its different. Different = Flames, Different = Must Be Better!!!

31 minutes ago, lordholmes said:

mqiqxoo58bsxnml8mwnl.jpg

I'm glad the new owner David Tepper is letting the team try some new uniform combos. I have a feeling the Panthers will get at the very least, a uniform overhaul in the next few years.

Oml I've always wanted them to wear this this is the best combo they have yes!!!!!!

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

I think the Browns looked as good as possible tonight given the circumstances. After seeing so much all white, anything different is good.

The yoga pants, spandex, leggings argument is getting old and it's a lazy argument. Every team has worn socks that are the same color as their pants. 17 teams can/do this on a regular basis, while the rest have all done it with Color Rush uniforms. Nothing new and nothing that's going away.

8 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

I think the Browns looked as good as possible tonight given the circumstances. After seeing so much all white, anything different is good.

The yoga pants, spandex, leggings argument is getting old and it's a lazy argument. Every team has worn socks that are the same color as their pants. 17 teams can/do this on a regular basis, while the rest have all done it with Color Rush uniforms. Nothing new and nothing that's going away.

The fact that a lot of teams have done something doesn't mean it looks good. It's a lazy argument to defend something's aesthetics on the basis that half the league has done it at some point.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

9 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

It's not a "lazy argument"... it's not an argument at all.  It's a simple statement of an opinion.  Wearing socks the same color as the pants looks bad.  It looked bad when the first NFL team tried it out, it looks bad now that it's a trend that a lot of teams blindly follow.  And orange on orange looks especially bad... with that Browns' uniform a bad look reached it's terrible summit.

But i'm not asking anyone to argue with me about it.

23 hours ago, lordholmes said:

mqiqxoo58bsxnml8mwnl.jpg

I like it, provided they wear blue socks. The silver helmet will throw things off though.

The Panthers combo was, uhh.. interesting. It kinda looked a bit awkwardly stuck between being a home uniform and a road uniform. Regardless, I really like the idea of teams experimenting liberally with their combos in the preaseason; they’re not real games, so why be stuck with real combos? It’s something that could make the preseason feel more like it’s just the preseason, even if they might get a little ugly (although what the Jags have been wearing is what should already be there normal home combo, no ifs, ands, or buts.)

Archived