2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

1 hour ago, BellaSpurs said:

*cough*

genuinely don’t understand the hate for black on black.

*cough*

I think it's more frustration due to how often they wear black on black. If they only wore the combo for a couple games, it wouldn't be a huge deal. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/18/2019 at 9:02 AM, NFLfan10 said:

Yellow is barely even an accent color for them. That would be like the Vikings having yellow end zones or the Bears having orange end zones. I'd be shocked if it's not red with white lettering. Maybe yellow lettering if any yellow is there at all.

well, the Bears' end zone lettering is predominantly orange, so there's that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It will suck too because even though I am rooting for the Saints, the NFC would be the home team in the Super Bowl. Last year the Patriots were the home team but chose to wear white because of their "luck" in the previous two Super Bowls they played in but superstition did not prevail. If they win, maybe Payton will wear gold pants because it's what they wore when they won, albeit in white jerseys. Hell, if he takes it that far, maybe he will go white jersey/gold pants. Anything but monochrome.🙄

19 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

*cough*

genuinely don’t understand the hate for black on black.

*cough*

1. No stripes on the pants.

2. Black stripeless socks.

There's no contrast anywhere and from the waste down it looks like their wearing leotards.

I think it's more frustration due to how often they wear black on black. If they only wore the combo for a couple games, it wouldn't be a huge deal. 

This too.

I’ll never understand why the Rams changed to the white horns/facemask and single-stripe pants for their non-throwback uniform sets. It just looks so disjointed from the gold-trimmed jerseys, which have remained unchanged from St. Louis. Either overhaul the whole set or wait to overhaul the whole set until you move into the new stadium.

31 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Rams announced the obvious, but they confirmed that they are indeed wearing their beautiful royal blue and gold uniforms. 

32 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Rams announced the obvious, but they confirmed that they are indeed wearing their beautiful royal blue and gold uniforms. 

If new England wins, they could either wear the same thing they are wearing now, or the alternate white pants from last year with the white jerseys.

1 hour ago, hbgoo1975 said:

If new England wins, they could either wear the same thing they are wearing now, or the alternate white pants from last year with the white jerseys.

They aren’t wearing solid white. It’ll be their standard away uniform

18 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Yet there will somehow still be a few people on here who say they think the Rams won't be allowed and will wear white.

5 minutes ago, Froob said:

Lol you don’t like the Patriots road jerseys?

I definitely wouldn’t say they’re the worst in the league, but no, I don’t like them much at all. They’re drab, dated, and disjointed.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Yet there will somehow still be a few people on here who say they think the Rams won't be allowed and will wear white.

Please no. Lol.

I’ve lost count of how many times the board has had to remind people the throwbacks are their primary home uniform. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived