2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

15 hours ago, pianoknight said:

This was the best Rams look.  Convince me otherwise. 

If I wanted to see Blue & Maize, I'd watch Michigan. 

kurt.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=0

I think they need to find a middle ground between this navy/gold, and the royal/gold from the throwback. Like a dark royal blue with a more yellowish gold could look real cool and pay tribute to both looks. This is too clean of a uniform set to just be scrapped entirely like it's going to be. It also works nicely with the white pants.

I know this isn't the concept thread and some of you will want to hurt me, but I came up with these and I think it works nicely:

https://imgur.com/a/EOPaKmQ

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, phutmasterflex said:

Subtract the side panels and then we can have a discussion. 

I'll give you the side panels, although they aren't as bad as side panels with pants stripes.  Looking at you, Other Super Bowl Team.

What a hot mess of needless piping, pinstripes and panels.  Why does the shoulder stripe terminate in a red line before it meets the side panel?  Why is the thickness of the pant stripe not even matching the thickness of the side panel?

Literally the only good thing about the Patriots' uniform is the helmet.  The rest is a Page 1 Rewrite. 

mz321emgbuwg5vpq4i88uxe9xqrnjin

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

11 minutes ago, Curtos07 said:

Do we have any idea what the new Rams unis debuting in 2020 will look like? I've always been under the assumption that they would just go back to their pre-millennium look with minor tweaks.

Too early to know, we won’t know anything until around the same time next year, maybe earlier but not likely.

2 hours ago, pianoknight said:

Literally the only good thing about the Patriots' uniform is the helmet.  The rest is a Page 1 Rewrite. 

mz321emgbuwg5vpq4i88uxe9xqrnjin

Honestly always liked the Brady era Patriots' pants. They would go well with a less busy jersey.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

16 hours ago, Curtos07 said:

Do we have any idea what the new Rams unis debuting in 2020 will look like? I've always been under the assumption that they would just go back to their pre-millennium look with minor tweaks.

15 hours ago, dont care said:

Too early to know, we won’t know anything until around the same time next year, maybe earlier but not likely.

If they win the SB next week, theyll be hard passed to not stick with blue and gold...at least in my opinion.

The 2000-era Rams jerseys were a modern classic.  If you dropped the side panels and adjusted the gold tone to be slightly more yellow, they'd be perfect for Los Angeles now.

5341885-Marshall-Faulk.jpg  NLasLZp.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived