canzman

2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

Recommended Posts

I have the jersey designation schedule for 2018.  Last year I tried to share what I could without getting in trouble but I’m debating whether I just stay out of it this year.  I got the sense that I was just frustrating people more than I was helping. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@canzman everything looks right for P4 except Baltimore is also wearing white at home. 

 

In week 1, one team is busting out color rush right away. Another team is wearing a color alt.  I don’t really pay attention to what teams have announced their uniform schedule so this might already be out there.   

 

this is the kind kind of stuff I can share if you think it’s helpful but it’s not much. 

 

Also- pants aren’t on the schedule only jersey color.  So I have no clue what pants teams are wearing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if it's the Browns going with the color rush...Not a fan of the Steelers wearing their home uniforms in Cleveland...Kind of makes me sick haha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

@canzman everything looks right for P4 except Baltimore is also wearing white at home. 

 

In week 1, one team is busting out color rush right away. Another team is wearing a color alt.  I don’t really pay attention to what teams have announced their uniform schedule so this might already be out there.   

 

this is the kind kind of stuff I can share if you think it’s helpful but it’s not much. 

 

Also- pants aren’t on the schedule only jersey color.  So I have no clue what pants teams are wearing 

 

I sort of like the riddle-like nature of it.

 

If I had to make a guess, I’d bet that it’s the Titans wearing their color alt in Miami (like they did last year, albeit in the old design), and is it perhaps the Giants busting out their all-white color rush for the first game of fall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andrew7256 said:

Wonder if it's the Browns going with the color rush...Not a fan of the Steelers wearing their home uniforms in Cleveland...Kind of makes me sick haha!

The Steelers wouldn’t be able to wear their home jerseys because the brown’s color rush is brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dont care said:

The Steelers wouldn’t be able to wear their home jerseys because the brown’s color rush is brown

They mean that the Browns wearing color rush would subvert the Steelers being able to wear their homes since the Browns would probably just wear the whites anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. My point was that maybe they're going to go with color rush so the Steelers don't wear black in Cleveland.

I may be in the minority when I say I don't mind the all white though...But on one hand I still hate seeing Pittsburgh wear black in Cleveland. So torn!!!???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess is the Titans for a color alt and my guess for the Color Rush is the Browns or Lions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have a link to the 2017-2018 Nfl season week by week thread? Thanks

 

Edit: I found it

Edited by RealSkillsAbraham
I found it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing Saints, Colts, Vikings, Patriots, Ravens, Cardinals, or Packers could also be possibilities for Color Rush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

I'm guessing Saints, Colts, Vikings, Patriots, Ravens, Cardinals, or Packers could also be possibilities for Color Rush.

Patriots are home on Thursday night so I doubt its them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, arron said:

Patriots are home on Thursday night so I doubt its them 

The Thursday night game for week 1 is Atlanta at Philadelphia. The Patriots host the Texans on Sunday of week 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope it’s not the Eagles going colour rush for week 1. I ordered a green Malcolm Jenkins jersey with the Super Bowl champs patch. If they wear black instead that would irritate me to have a jersey that was never actually worn with the patch that’s on it. They are selling black jerseys with the patch as well, but for fewer players, so I hope it’s a safe bet they’ll wear green. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, msubulldog said:

The Thursday night game for week 1 is Atlanta at Philadelphia. The Patriots host the Texans on Sunday of week 1.

No there home on Thursday night football week 5 so it’s not them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, arron said:

No there home on Thursday night football week 5 so it’s not them 

It doesn’t matter when their Thursday night game is since color rush used any game and not just thursdays anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dont care said:

It doesn’t matter when their Thursday night game is since color rush used any game and not just thursdays anymore

The patriots should honestly wear there color rush as an alternate with the white pants they wore last year on TNF 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is all but certain that Tennessee will be the team in the color alternate since they've worn light blue in Miami each of the past 2 seasons. The color rush team is quite a mystery though. I think it could be Minnesota or Indy at home in the dome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2018 at 8:40 AM, goforbroke said:

I have the jersey designation schedule for 2018.  Last year I tried to share what I could without getting in trouble but I’m debating whether I just stay out of it this year.  I got the sense that I was just frustrating people more than I was helping. 

No, it was definitely helpful and it's fun to figure out which teams you're referring to. Can you share how many times the Browns will be in white at home or give a hint?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

The Redskins will pull a fast one on us and wear their color rush.

Maybe its the Eagles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.