2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

On 8/25/2018 at 8:40 AM, goforbroke said:

I have the jersey designation schedule for 2018.  Last year I tried to share what I could without getting in trouble but I’m debating whether I just stay out of it this year.  I got the sense that I was just frustrating people more than I was helping. 

Living-with-Chronic-Pin-from-an-Emotiona

I can't stand the suspense...please tell. It wouldn't frustrate me, that's for sure.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Andrew7256 said:

The reason l I say week 16 is because it's their final home game and in the past, before these uniforms they've done all brown for the home finale...next question what does everyone think they'll wear in Tampa week 7? Possibly the 3rd color rush week? Or will Tampa be done with white at home at that point in the season?

I think one of the three games will be Tampa. From the articles displayed it sounds like the team doesn't want to wear their primary brown jerseys from this point on.

On 8/26/2018 at 6:36 PM, msubulldog said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they wear these black pants with their white jerseys for at least one of their first three regular season dates at BoA Stadium

They are actually doing that tomorrow.

dllrufrttpr0dpoowkcu.jpg

https://www.panthers.com/news/another-new-uniform-combo-for-the-preseason-finale

Proud supporter of the Carolina's pro teams!

Carolina Panthers

Carolina Hurricanes

Charlotte Bobcats

On 8/28/2018 at 7:00 PM, Andrew7256 said:

If Cleveland wears goes with the color rush 3 times and with what we already know. What do you think the most logical games are? My guesses are...

Week 3 against the Jets

Week 16 against the Bengals

If there is a 3rd? What does everyone think? I really don't think we will see the orange alternate. But I also didn't think we would see brown and orange pants. So who knows.

I can’t find it now, but I’m almost positive the Browns said on Twitter that they’ll wear orange at some point this year.

47 minutes ago, UTampaSpar10 said:

Have to admit, these new Jags units are pretty damn boring in person. Unpopular opinion alert... I really liked the last set.

I completely agree. The last set was unique and had nice gold and teal accents. The number font and pant stripe were slick too. I also never minded the 2-toned helmet, but the team could simply have made the helmet black and kept everything else. That uniform actually had some personality, but the new ones are just pathetically bland.

C51_A69_F2_D967_47_C6_B3_B6_F03_D0_CBC37

For a black jersey, it’s well-designed and I like it. Goes well with the black helmet. However, the real issue here goes without saying.

4_F497770_5117_46_DD_8016_E06_CAB4_BD2_E

Good grief.

22 minutes ago, Nick72Phins said:

But will it be paired with black or blue socks

The game’s been underway. Blue.

CA17_C4_E1_B02_B_4_ADF_A599_E18_F051456_

I dont think the Panthers have ever matched pants and socks except for color rush. I think I read once that blue socks were the move with the black pants because Steve Smith suggested it for better color balance. Kudos to them.

1 hour ago, AgentColon2 said:

Good grief is right. Seattle South.

The TennesSeattle TightHawks. You heard it here.

45 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

I'm curious to see Carolina wear white jerseys/blue pants/black socks now.

Huh, interesting that they’ve left the blue pants out of this combo frenzy for the preseason. I do wonder, though, if they’re retired because they don’t plan on busting out the color rush this year.

Archived