2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

43 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

Baltimore Carolina Cleveland LA Chargers and Miami. 

Dallas in navy at Panthers.

Maybe Baltimore learned their lesson in 2016? The game in 2016 was the hottest game ever played for a Ravens home game. http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/56903/BAL_Gamebook.pdf

They have a chance to right their wrong.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be pretty shocked to see either the Bucs or the Saints wear their metallic-colored pants in the opener. It's most likely gonna be white on white vs black on black like every other time. Hope I'm wrong. And the Rams have only worn navy pants on the road with this new set in the regular season.

Really liking that Jets Lions matchup. Such nice colors and such a good balance with the Jets in green pants.

26 minutes ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

My guesses are Rams in white/navy, Saints vs Jets will be black/black vs white/white and the Jags might possibly go white/white.

I am also thinking Ravens will wear white/black for their home opener.  But I would ecstatic if they wear white jersey with their purple color rush pants.  That would be a better combo. :D

27 minutes ago, cheo25 said:

Saints wore their gold pants in the home opener last year. They usually don't break out the black pants until Week 2 or 3. Could be wrong this year, though.

They wore all black vs New England Week 2. Opener was at Minnesota. But they usually wore gold pants in the opener when it was with the white jersey so it's possible.

4 hours ago, canzman said:

Regular Season Week 1 (Part1)

Jacksonville Jaguars

9uocVOt.jpg

Its a bloody shame that the Jaguars are going to debut their new uniforms with those gawd awful black-upper socks to go with their new black pants.  Should have made Nike use all teal in the upper sock area.  Very puzzling that so many NFL teams are going with this leotard look.  At least the Bears, Redskins, and J-E-T-S are of the few that have got it right.

9 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

Its a bloody shame that the Jaguars are going to debut their new uniforms with those gawd awful black-upper socks to go with their new black pants.  Should have made Nike use all teal in the upper sock area.  Very puzzling that so many NFL teams are going with this leotard look.  At least the Bears, Redskins, and J-E-T-S are of the few that have got it right.

The black topped socks are because the stripes on the back of the pants is suppose to connect. It's their stupid way of making it a teal-black-teal look without actually having socks that do so. The problem with this is the design element doesn't work with the white and teal pants because the bottom stripe is black. Basically what it comes down to is that the Jaguars HAVE to wear black pants for the uniform to "make sense" and it's stupid.

g9qrFa4.png

bSLCtu2.png

On 8/31/2018 at 9:48 AM, NFLfan10 said:

. And the Rams have only worn navy pants on the road with this new set in the regular season.

From what I saw on here and the Rams' website a few weeks ago, they are going with the white pants all the time with the white jersey, either home or road.

23 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

The black topped socks are because the stripes on the back of the pants is suppose to connect. It's their stupid way of making it a teal-black-teal look without actually having socks that do so. The problem with this is the design element doesn't work with the white and teal pants because the bottom stripe is black. Basically what it comes down to is that the Jaguars HAVE to wear black pants for the uniform to "make sense" and it's stupid.

g9qrFa4.png

The white pants and white jerseys need teal stripes. The black pants will look better with all three jerseys. 

Archived