2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/15/2018 at 7:52 AM, VikWings said:

vikespants.png

The Vikings 'standard' white pants are awesome!  I see no reason why they'd ever wanna wear the alternate ones.

What Minnesota desperately needs are white socks to go with their purple pants, because other than that they've got a great all-around kit, both home and away .. IMO at least. ??

On 9/14/2018 at 12:53 PM, canzman said:

those have been gone for years from the style guide

Dang it!

Watching Texans at Titans right now and never more have I HATED us in navy primaries then I do today.

Some thoughts on the early games:

Panthers-Falcons is a very nice looking game. The Falcons home uniforms are a really nice combination of colors, and I really like the Panthers wearing black socks on the road. It helps their color balance a lot. I also really like the lighting in Atlanta's new stadium.

The Jets look good. The Dolphins really need some striped white socks to wear on the road, because the white-white-aqua-aqua is so unbalanced. 

The Packers home uniforms always look amazing in day games. Like the Dolphins, the Vikings are a striped pair of white socks away from a perfect road uniform. 

Chiefs-Steelers is amazing. Lots of color, and both teams are well balanced.

Browns-Saints takes the crown for worst looking early game. At least the Browns finally found a pair of contrasting socks. The Saints should completely ditch the black pants. 

I'm amazed by how much Nike's fabrics improved the Eagles' midnight green. I used to be a proponent of them switching back to kelly green, but now I think they should continue to own the midnight green. The Bucs look decent. Its not a great uniform, but they picked a non-offensive combo.

While I love the Redskins in white pants, I don't think today was the day to break them out. With the Colts in all white, Washington could've added some color to the game with the yellow pants. Not a bad looking game though. The Colts single-striped helmet still irks me.

Chargers-Bills is boring all around. Two decent uniforms, not a lot of color.  

The Titans new uniforms are bad. The Texans look good as always. 

38 minutes ago, Sleeper66 said:

Lions silver pants >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blue pants.

Unless the Lions get some different socks to wear with the Honolulu Blue pants they need to stick with the silver ones.

I agree tho', I too like the silver pants better with the white jerseys.

33 minutes ago, ARTnSocal said:

Unless the Lions get some different socks to wear with the Honolulu Blue pants they need to stick with the silver ones.

I agree tho', I too like the silver pants better with the white jerseys.

They should use the color rush ones. Did that that in Madden one time and it looked pretty good. 

Archived