2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post the Week 2 matchups.Tonight Seahawks are in white, Bears in Navy.

Week 3:

Panthers, Houston, Rams, Jaguars, Dolphins are wearing white at home

Browns are Color Rush. 1 team is wearing an alt I'm not sure if that was announced yet. 

@AstroBull21 I have Tampa in primary red at home - they are wearing white at home a LOT this year, but for this week I have them in red.
@bowldGiants actually changed it up there year. They will wear white pants always with their blue jerseys even on the road. With thr only exception being yesterdasy in Dallas when they wore gray.  

@BrianLion that would make sense but i don't know for sure,

Curious, but what source do you have for this information?  Im not questioning you, just wondering where this info comes from.

2 hours ago, nuordr said:

Those pants are so plain! This could have looked amazing if they went with the Brunell stripes. This is just another Jacksonville fail. Worst look in the league for me. 

So whats wrong with plain ?  All uniforms don't have to have busy stripes, two-tone jerseys or helmets, wild piping etc.  Just give me plain pants, jersey and slap a number on it and lets go.    Stop trying to be so different.  Less is more. 

2 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post the Week 2 matchups.Tonight Seahawks are in white, Bears in Navy.

Week 3:

Panthers, Houston, Rams, Jaguars, Dolphins are wearing white at home

Browns are Color Rush. 1 team is wearing an alt I'm not sure if that was announced yet. 

@AstroBull21 I have Tampa in primary red at home - they are wearing white at home a LOT this year, but for this week I have them in red.
@bowldGiants actually changed it up there year. They will wear white pants always with their blue jerseys even on the road. With thr only exception being yesterdasy in Dallas when they wore gray.  

@BrianLion that would make sense but i don't know for sure,

Clearly the Titans will be in their alts this week. Also, what's considered a lot for the Bucs? This past week, Week 7 vs Cleveland, and maybe Week 10 vs. Washington? They have no reason to wear white for the rest of their home games.

4 hours ago, nuordr said:

Those pants are so plain! This could have looked amazing if they went with the Brunell stripes. This is just another Jacksonville fail. Worst look in the league for me. 

If seeing a relatively unembellished uniform makes you angrier than looking at even the Bucs, Titans, or Browns, then I cannot help you.

32 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Clearly the Titans will be in their alts this week. Also, what's considered a lot for the Bucs? This past week, Week 7 vs Cleveland, and maybe Week 10 vs. Washington? They have no reason to wear white for the rest of their home games.

Bucs are wearing white at home 6 of 10 home games including preseason, 4 of 8 regular season.  Seems like a lot for a non-Dallas, Miami, LA team. 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

2 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

Curious, but what source do you have for this information?  Im not questioning you, just wondering where this info comes from.

There's a uniform schedule that gets sent out to equipment managers and I think some of the graphic designers around the league, and partners. Honestly i'm not positive who gets it i'm a little surprised more people don't. But i'm not going to be the one to leak it if no one else has haha

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

2 hours ago, sudden said:

I would guess that possibly Atlanta would be the other throwback since this is their third home game in a row.

I was going to also suggest Atlanta as a candidate for throwbacks, however, this will not be their third home game in a row. Opened at Philly on Thursday night.

21 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

When are the Rams supposed to start wearing the royal blue and yellow throwbacks at home?

AFTER this coming Sunday's home game vs the Chargers.

Starting on 27-Sept vs Minnesota and then the remaining home games at the LA Coliseum

Yellow color-rush for their game in Mexico City, and also at San Francisco

9 minutes ago, ARTnSocal said:

AFTER this coming Sunday's home game vs the Chargers.

Starting on 27-Sept vs Minnesota and then the remaining home games at the LA Coliseum

Yellow color-rush for their game in Mexico City, and also at San Francisco

• Week 3: White
  • Week 4: Throwback
  • Week 5: White
  • Week 6: White
  • Week 7: Yellow Color Rush
  • Week 8: Throwback
  • Week 9: White
  • Week 10: Throwback
  • Week 11: Yellow Color Rush
  • Week 12: Bye Week
  • Week 13: White
  • Week 14: White
  • Week 15: Throwback
  • Week 16: White
  • Week 17: Throwback

2 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

I was going to also suggest Atlanta as a candidate for throwbacks, however, this will not be their third home game in a row. Opened at Philly on Thursday night.

The throwbacks would be in Week 4. Atlanta is home against the Bengals.

5 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Seahawks in all white. First time they've worn all white since the Navy pants have become the primary away uniforms with the home team also having white pants. Usually they like wearing all white vs teams that have colored jerseys and pants

It's always nice to see the Seahawks in white/white, white/gray, gray/gray, or blue/gray (if the home team opts for white) on the road. Save the blue pants for the home games.

Archived