2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

16 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

It's always nice to see the Seahawks in white/white, white/gray, gray/gray, or blue/gray (if the home team opts for white) on the road. Save the blue pants for the home games.

The Seahawks haven't worn Blue jerseys with grey pants since their 2015 playoff loss in Carolina. They have worn navy jerseys 3 times on the road since then (2 have been vs the cowboys and one vs the Jets) and every single time they have decided to wear all navy. I wish they would wear navy with grey though because all navy is getting kind of boring to me

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, tohasbo said:

Based on schedules being released in terms of jerseys, this is the chart that I have made. 

2018 NFL uniform schedule sheet

Week 5 says that Dallas and Houston are both wearing dark when they play each other in NRG Stadium. Week 13 states that both the Steelers and Chargers are wearing white for their game in Pittsuburgh.

8 hours ago, bowld said:

Giants don't wear the white pants on road. If they go with blue tops it will be paired with grey pants

Also, have to think Tampa goes with red jersey Monday night

It was a few years back when they announced that they will only wear the grey pants with the blue jersey on the road.

57 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

Week 5 says that Dallas and Houston are both wearing dark when they play each other in NRG Stadium. Week 13 states that both the Steelers and Chargers are wearing white for their game in Pittsuburgh.

That has been fixed.  Thanks for the heads up on that.

2 hours ago, msubulldog said:

It's always nice to see the Seahawks in white/white, white/gray, gray/gray, or blue/gray (if the home team opts for white) on the road. Save the blue pants for the home games.

The seahawks should save the blue pants for a bonfire.  Wearing gray pants, full time home and road is just about the only way they could make this mishmashed uniform passable.

2 hours ago, msubulldog said:

10 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Week 4 is a little interesting:
Two teams wearing throwbacks. 2 alternates. 1 color rush

I know Green Bay is wearing them against the Bills. Sad cause green/yellow vs white/blue would've been such a great match up. My favorite 2 classic uniforms in the league

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

The seahawks should save the blue pants for a bonfire.  Wearing gray pants, full time home and road is just about the only way they could make this mishmashed uniform passable.

Fully agree. Can't stand their blue pants/blue socks look. The gray works extremely well with both jerseys.

11 hours ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

I know Green Bay is wearing them against the Bills. Sad cause green/yellow vs white/blue would've been such a great match up. My favorite 2 classic uniforms in the league

The Packers always seem to choose the worst opponents for their throwback games. Every year I look at their schedule and think 'wow, that'll be a great looking game' and then of course we discover they will bust out those ugly throwbacks. As I've said before, I wish they would wear them against division opponents more often since they wear the same uniform against them year after year.

19 hours ago, msubulldog said:

You had me until the second sentence.  Burn the blue pants.

It's where I sit.

Jaguars in white over teal for the first time in franchise history this week, per their weekly segment.

83_B412_A2_E3_FB_47_A5_ADCC_CFB43_E97_B9

This is also the only combo that they never showed in any promotional material or appearances (aside from black over white, which we saw already in the preseason). Good on them to buck white on white if they’re not gonna wear teal or black.

EDIT: Andddddd the tweet. 

21 minutes ago, Gupti said:

Jaguars in white over teal for the first time in franchise history this week, per their weekly segment.

This is also the only combo that they never showed in any promotional material or appearances (aside from black over white, which we saw already in the preseason). Good on them to buck white on white if they’re not gonna wear teal or black.

FINALLY! I've been waiting for them to do this since 1995!

That white over teal look is kinda cool, but also pretty odd looking, much like what the Ravens wore last Thursday. If these teams just kept black as the pant color and added enough teal/purple to the pant striping and socks, there'd be no need for these cartoonish, Madden-esque combinations we keep seeing more of. Players and fans will respond positively simply because it's new and interesting, but that teal just looks so out of place with the lack of teal above the pants. It works nicely with the socks though.

4 hours ago, Gupti said:

This would look good if there was any teal in the jerseys...And it had a pants stripe.

And least its different form the generic 1-AA South from NCAA Football video game look they have in white pants. Or the soul-less look with the black pants.

Archived