2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

On 6/26/2018 at 12:37 PM, gothedistance said:

On the subject of cleats, are teams not restricted to one shoe color anymore? 

The teams still select either black or white, but players now have the option to where either black, white or the team colored. However, I am keeping the graphics with the official colors.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone find it odd that no teams have released any kind of jersey/uniform schedule yet? Usually teams like the Panthers, Chargers, Dolphins, Bears, and Texans would have released theirs by now. It might have to do with the new alternate jersey rule.

On 7/18/2018 at 6:43 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Anyone find it odd that no teams have released any kind of jersey/uniform schedule yet? Usually teams like the Panthers, Chargers, Dolphins, Bears, and Texans would have released theirs by now. It might have to do with the new alternate jersey rule.

And Giants--also the Bengals

On 7/4/2018 at 11:38 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm not sure why anybody would be looking forward to the Saints wearing the all black leotards.  Gold pants... always.

Agreed, this is a much better match-up:

Fy6A4ey.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

On 7/7/2018 at 9:09 AM, NFLfan10 said:

Teams can officially wear their alternates/color rush 3 times this season. Here are the teams that I think will wear there alternate 3 times:

Jaguars (teal)

Panthers (light blue)

Titans (light blue–mainly due to early season road games in MIA/JAX again)

Rams (blue)

Hopefully teams like the Eagles and Ravens don't. And hopefully teams like the Jags and Panthers can substitute their light alternates for a white at home game. I'd love to see the Jags wear teal vs. New England in Week 2 rather than all white. It is a late kickoff so I think it's possible.

Teams are probably going to do what the Panthers and Titans do now. Wear lighter colors in really hot temperature games to avoid being baked by darker colors. Notice how the Bears will wear their orange alternate at Miami when Chicago visits the Dolphins. Now that the league allows teams to wear a third jersey 3 times, teams will try to take advantage of that cause.

8 hours ago, Bluefalcon said:

49ers will wear their white throwbacks at home against the Rams in Week 7:

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/07/19/nfl-los-angeles-rams-49ers-throwback-uniforms-week-7-alumni-game/

I'm eager to see how the Rams respond:  Regular blue jerseys, throwback blue jerseys, or Color Rush yellow monochrome?

I hate when teams where white throwbacks as the home team. So now the 9ers, a team that never wears white at home and has a great home uniform, will probably be doing this at least once per season for the foreseeable future like Buffalo. At least this year it's an opponent they see all the time.

The Texans are always so bland with their uniform selections. They wore mono-blue against Cleveland last year, so why can't they change it up? They seem to do this a lot. They're now the second team (Steelers) that are sticking with Color Rush on Thursday, so hopefully Miami can still wear aqua pants. As for the red, I wish they would wear it twice. Usually we have to wait til December, but this year they're breaking them out early for a change.

I knew right when the schedule was released that we'd be missing out on this matchup vvv Wish the schedule makers paid attention to this stuff like us.Eli_Manning_vs_Texans_October_2010.jpg

18 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I hate when teams where white throwbacks as the home team. So now the 9ers, a team that never wears white at home and has a great home uniform, will probably be doing this at least once per season for the foreseeable future like Buffalo. At least this year it's an opponent they see all the time.

The Texans are always so bland with their uniform selections. They wore mono-blue against Cleveland last year, so why can't they change it up? They seem to do this a lot. They're now the second team (Steelers) that are sticking with Color Rush on Thursday, so hopefully Miami can still wear aqua pants. As for the red, I wish they would wear it twice. Usually we have to wait til December, but this year they're breaking them out early for a change.

I knew right when the schedule was released that we'd be missing out on this matchup vvv Wish the schedule makers paid attention to this stuff like us.Eli_Manning_vs_Texans_October_2010.jpg

I wish this was a better matchup.  I sure miss the Giants 2000-04 road white jersey set.

Image result for 2002 texans giants

On 7/21/2018 at 11:38 AM, orangefaniniowa said:

I wish this was a better matchup.  I sure miss the Giants 2000-04 road white jersey set.

Image result for 2002 texans giants

I always thought that the numbers in that set looked purple from a distance. I prefer the simplicity and lighter red of the Eli-era ones.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Being a Browns fan, I hate being stuck with these horrendous uniforms for two more seasons. I honestly think they should scrap the brown jerseys, orange and brown pants completely. Go all white, minus two or three games where they wear the alternate orange with white pants.

Thursday night September 20th would be a good game to break them out. Than one more game later in the season. They play Tampa in October. They still may be wearing white at home. That could be the third time.

2020 can't come soon enough!

10 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

Any chance the Browns finally wear their color rush jersey this season? It looks so much better than any of the three 2015 jerseys.

I know the color rush rules are relaxed this year, but if we don’t see it in Week 3 at home vs the Jets on TNF, I’m not sure we ever will. 

21 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

Any chance the Browns finally wear their color rush jersey this season? It looks so much better than any of the three 2015 jerseys.

I read somewhere (I think their Twitter page) that they will be wearing them.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

BIG NEWS: Rams approved to wear throwbacks 5 times:

Wk 4 vs Minnesota

Wk 8 vs Green Bay

Wk 10 vs Seattle

Wk 15 vs Philly

Wk 17 vs San Francisco

Color rush Wk 11 in Mexico City vs KC and Week 7 at SF

https://www.therams.com/news/rams-announce-uniform-updates

I guess when they wear white jerseys, they'll sport white pants at home and blue ones on the road?

Archived