canzman

2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

Recommended Posts

This would have been a good game for the Ravens' purple pants... too much black on the field tonight (no, that's not code).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do the Raiders look so much cooler than the Spurs even though they have the same color scheme ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cosmic said:

This would have been a good game for the Ravens' purple pants... too much black on the field tonight (no, that's not code).

Or even purple socks. White/black/purple could be good.

 

 

 

I'm also starting to realize something. I really, really like when NFL jerseys have three different colours for parts. Also, that what works in soccer also works in the NFL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This may have been the last NFL game ever played on a baseball field. 

 

DoXtqeVU4AAEonF.jpg

 

BNG-L-RAIDERS-1001-4.jpg?w=810

 

DoYB0SuUYAADVuR.jpg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ark said:

This may have been the last NFL game ever played on a baseball field. 

 

DoXtqeVU4AAEonF.jpg

 

BNG-L-RAIDERS-1001-4.jpg?w=810

 

DoYB0SuUYAADVuR.jpg

 

 

 

If it weren't for the Browns ruining their look, this would be my front runner for most aesthetically pleasing game of the year. I love the baseball diamond, and Raiders vs. Browns (with Cleveland wearing something less dumb) should be an incredible matchup. From far away and ignoring the details it's still a good looking game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always liked seeing the baseball diamond on a football field. The old Madden games used to have that as a setting for Oakland Coliseum and Dolphin Stadium. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regular Season Week 5 (Part1) (BYES:Bears, Buccaneers)
Colts vs. Patriots
5LpTHwV.jpg5nIQ207.jpg
Titans vs. Bills
JGTGg4b.jpgwUXHPNl.jpg
Falcons vs. Steelers
G8145JJ.jpgC0DODuo.jpg
Broncos vs. Jets
eOisf2F.jpgLJdDVbM.jpg
Jaguars vs. Chiefs
9uocVOt.jpgx4uYYBC.jpg
Packers vs. Lions
peAip6i.jpgoHuuZhH.png
Ravens vs. Browns
jcClE09.jpgnUFGsQg.jpg
Giants vs. Panthers
Xlfarhb.jpgPh6mabg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regular Season Week 5 (Part2)
Dolphins vs. Bengals
CINBOZP.pngNy2AUhT.jpg
Raiders vs. Chargers
5aMt6w7.jpgSvXKPh7.jpg
Cardinals vs. 49ers
oC2kE8h.jpgV7pdZ7p.jpg
Vikings vs. Eagles
SQ5T4hz.jpg317zmqs.jpg
Rams vs. Seahawks
aIpPBEf.pngROwWhxU.jpg
Cowboys vs. Texans
uPoTbVX.jpgPpFtJnW.jpg
Redskins vs. Saints
UZCsuSi.jpgXzZMqLn.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

So the Lions choose to wear all gray against two silver heavy teams this season..why?

What happens if the Lions wear their Color Rush unis against the Seahawks this year, who show up in their wolf grey unis? ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ark said:

This may have been the last NFL game ever played on a baseball field. 

 

DoXtqeVU4AAEonF.jpg

 

BNG-L-RAIDERS-1001-4.jpg?w=810

 

DoYB0SuUYAADVuR.jpg

 

 

 

The new Raiders stadium doesn't open until 2020 and I don't think the Raiders are going to play somewhere else in 2019, unless there is something I missed reading/seeing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

The new Raiders stadium doesn't open until 2020 and I don't think the Raiders are going to play somewhere else in 2019, unless there is something I missed reading/seeing.

The Raiders lease with the coliseum is up after this season and the coliseum is basically refusing to sign a one year deal. The Raiders will probably play in UNLVs stadium next year. It's kind of funny with how shortsighted Davis was with the stadium situation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

The new Raiders stadium doesn't open until 2020 and I don't think the Raiders are going to play somewhere else in 2019, unless there is something I missed reading/seeing.

 

Their lease is up after this season and they aren't renewing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carolina is the only team wearing white at home.
There's some interesting stuff this week...
3 teams are wearing color rush. 
3 teams are wearing alternates.

 

EDIT- i should correct that to say Carolina is the only team wearing their PRIMARY white jerseys at home

 

Does anyone know if the Ravens have released their schedule yet? I'm a little confused about what they are wearing this week?
Have the Browns released their schedule as well?  I want to ask you guys a question but I never know who officially released or not so I don't want to leak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

Carolina is the only team wearing white at home.
There's some interesting stuff this week...
3 teams are wearing color rush. 
3 teams are wearing alternates.

 

EDIT- i should correct that to say Carolina is the only team wearing their PRIMARY white jerseys at home

 

Does anyone know if the Ravens have released their schedule yet? I'm a little confused about what they are wearing this week?
Have the Browns released their schedule as well?  I want to ask you guys a question but I never know who officially released or not so I don't want to leak. 

Browns and Patriots are in fact wearing their Color Rush.  Cincinnati and the Chargers are in alternates.  Baltimore and Cleveland did not release full jersey schedules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

Does anyone know if the Ravens have released their schedule yet? I'm a little confused about what they are wearing this week?
Have the Browns released their schedule as well?  I want to ask you guys a question but I never know who officially released or not so I don't want to leak. 

No for Ravens

 

Browns announced only 2 of the 3 color rush games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Asking because the Ravens are listed as a white alternate on the road.  Its a little confusing to me..

1. I don't think they have a white alternate so it could easily be a typo.

2. I'm not sure if the typo is that they are wearing their normal whites or they are wearing their purple alternates.

3. Unless there's a white jersey I don't know about.

4. The reason i'm a little extra intrigued is because the Browns are wearing color rush, so I don't know if the alternate refers to something else the Ravens could be wearing for example their color rush jerseys but as an alternate instead of color rush (IE no color rush pants and socks, just the jersey) 

 

Again this could easily just be a typo and Ravens will wear their normal road combo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

Asking because the Ravens are listed as a white alternate on the road.  Its a little confusing to me..

1. I don't think they have a white alternate so it could easily be a typo.

2. I'm not sure if the typo is that they are wearing their normal whites or they are wearing their purple alternates.

3. Unless there's a white jersey I don't know about.

4. The reason i'm a little extra intrigued is because the Browns are wearing color rush, so I don't know if the alternate refers to something else the Ravens could be wearing for example their color rush jerseys but as an alternate instead of color rush (IE no color rush pants and socks, just the jersey) 

 

Again this could easily just be a typo and Ravens will wear their normal road combo

I think it would be this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NFL will not allow the Ravens to wear purple and the Browns to wear brown. That is why the Browns wore all white 2 years ago on Thursday night against the Ravens in the Color Rush game.

 

I am guessing it is just a type-o.

 

2 CR are Browns and Patriots

2 Alts are Bengals and Chargers.

 

Is the other non-primary white at home a CR uniform or Alt?

Only 2 teams with different white Alts and that is 49ers and Bills who both have white throwback alts.
Teams with different white CR are Saints (just wore them), Bengals (Already announced orange) Giants (announced they are wearing them next week), Raiders, Cowboys (on the road).

 

so if is is a CR it would have to be the Raiders and if it is a Alt it is likely the Bills and I think the 49ers announced the all whites for Oct 21.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, canzman said:

NFL will not allow the Ravens to wear purple and the Browns to wear brown. That is why the Browns wore all white 2 years ago on Thursday night against the Ravens in the Color Rush game.

 

I am guessing it is just a type-o.

 

2 CR are Browns and Patriots

2 Alts are Bengals and Chargers.

 

Is the other non-primary white at home a CR uniform or Alt?

Only 2 teams with different white Alts and that is 49ers and Bills who both have white throwback alts.
 Teams with different white CR are Saints (just wore them), Bengals (Already announced orange) Giants (announced they are wearing them next week), Raiders, Cowboys (on the road).

  

so if is is a CR it would have to be the Raiders and if it is a Alt it is likely the Bills and I think the 49ers announced the all whites for Oct 21.

 

The Ravens were the 3rd team listed as an alternate. But it could be a typo -- weird because its listed in two different spots though, the ravens schedule and the browns.  But who knows.

 

The third CR team listed is the Saints.  They were listed as primary whites for Week 4 and then surprised everyone with their Color Rush last week. So they might have just swapped week 4 and 5 and be back to primary whites this week.  But for now they are listed as CR for Week 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.