2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Cosmic said:

This would have been a good game for the Ravens' purple pants... too much black on the field tonight (no, that's not code).

Or even purple socks. White/black/purple could be good.

I'm also starting to realize something. I really, really like when NFL jerseys have three different colours for parts. Also, that what works in soccer also works in the NFL

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

5 hours ago, Ark said:

This may have been the last NFL game ever played on a baseball field. 

DoXtqeVU4AAEonF.jpg

BNG-L-RAIDERS-1001-4.jpg?w=810

DoYB0SuUYAADVuR.jpg

If it weren't for the Browns ruining their look, this would be my front runner for most aesthetically pleasing game of the year. I love the baseball diamond, and Raiders vs. Browns (with Cleveland wearing something less dumb) should be an incredible matchup. From far away and ignoring the details it's still a good looking game.

9 hours ago, Ark said:

This may have been the last NFL game ever played on a baseball field. 

DoXtqeVU4AAEonF.jpg

BNG-L-RAIDERS-1001-4.jpg?w=810

DoYB0SuUYAADVuR.jpg

The new Raiders stadium doesn't open until 2020 and I don't think the Raiders are going to play somewhere else in 2019, unless there is something I missed reading/seeing.

1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

The new Raiders stadium doesn't open until 2020 and I don't think the Raiders are going to play somewhere else in 2019, unless there is something I missed reading/seeing.

The Raiders lease with the coliseum is up after this season and the coliseum is basically refusing to sign a one year deal. The Raiders will probably play in UNLVs stadium next year. It's kind of funny with how shortsighted Davis was with the stadium situation

S8eR5Rf.png

Q2XFfoc.jpg

Carolina is the only team wearing white at home.
There's some interesting stuff this week...
3 teams are wearing color rush. 
3 teams are wearing alternates.

EDIT- i should correct that to say Carolina is the only team wearing their PRIMARY white jerseys at home

Does anyone know if the Ravens have released their schedule yet? I'm a little confused about what they are wearing this week?
Have the Browns released their schedule as well?  I want to ask you guys a question but I never know who officially released or not so I don't want to leak. 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

32 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

Carolina is the only team wearing white at home.
There's some interesting stuff this week...
3 teams are wearing color rush. 
3 teams are wearing alternates.

EDIT- i should correct that to say Carolina is the only team wearing their PRIMARY white jerseys at home

Does anyone know if the Ravens have released their schedule yet? I'm a little confused about what they are wearing this week?
Have the Browns released their schedule as well?  I want to ask you guys a question but I never know who officially released or not so I don't want to leak. 

Browns and Patriots are in fact wearing their Color Rush.  Cincinnati and the Chargers are in alternates.  Baltimore and Cleveland did not release full jersey schedules.

35 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

No for Ravens

Browns announced only 2 of the 3 color rush games

Asking because the Ravens are listed as a white alternate on the road.  Its a little confusing to me..

1. I don't think they have a white alternate so it could easily be a typo.

2. I'm not sure if the typo is that they are wearing their normal whites or they are wearing their purple alternates.

3. Unless there's a white jersey I don't know about.

4. The reason i'm a little extra intrigued is because the Browns are wearing color rush, so I don't know if the alternate refers to something else the Ravens could be wearing for example their color rush jerseys but as an alternate instead of color rush (IE no color rush pants and socks, just the jersey) 

Again this could easily just be a typo and Ravens will wear their normal road combo

20 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

Asking because the Ravens are listed as a white alternate on the road.  Its a little confusing to me..

1. I don't think they have a white alternate so it could easily be a typo.

2. I'm not sure if the typo is that they are wearing their normal whites or they are wearing their purple alternates.

3. Unless there's a white jersey I don't know about.

4. The reason i'm a little extra intrigued is because the Browns are wearing color rush, so I don't know if the alternate refers to something else the Ravens could be wearing for example their color rush jerseys but as an alternate instead of color rush (IE no color rush pants and socks, just the jersey) 

Again this could easily just be a typo and Ravens will wear their normal road combo

I think it would be this.

NFL will not allow the Ravens to wear purple and the Browns to wear brown. That is why the Browns wore all white 2 years ago on Thursday night against the Ravens in the Color Rush game.

I am guessing it is just a type-o.

2 CR are Browns and Patriots

2 Alts are Bengals and Chargers.

Is the other non-primary white at home a CR uniform or Alt?

Only 2 teams with different white Alts and that is 49ers and Bills who both have white throwback alts.
Teams with different white CR are Saints (just wore them), Bengals (Already announced orange) Giants (announced they are wearing them next week), Raiders, Cowboys (on the road).

so if is is a CR it would have to be the Raiders and if it is a Alt it is likely the Bills and I think the 49ers announced the all whites for Oct 21.

2 minutes ago, canzman said:

NFL will not allow the Ravens to wear purple and the Browns to wear brown. That is why the Browns wore all white 2 years ago on Thursday night against the Ravens in the Color Rush game.

I am guessing it is just a type-o.

2 CR are Browns and Patriots

2 Alts are Bengals and Chargers.

Is the other non-primary white at home a CR uniform or Alt?

Only 2 teams with different white Alts and that is 49ers and Bills who both have white throwback alts.
 Teams with different white CR are Saints (just wore them), Bengals (Already announced orange) Giants (announced they are wearing them next week), Raiders, Cowboys (on the road).

so if is is a CR it would have to be the Raiders and if it is a Alt it is likely the Bills and I think the 49ers announced the all whites for Oct 21.

The Ravens were the 3rd team listed as an alternate. But it could be a typo -- weird because its listed in two different spots though, the ravens schedule and the browns.  But who knows.

The third CR team listed is the Saints.  They were listed as primary whites for Week 4 and then surprised everyone with their Color Rush last week. So they might have just swapped week 4 and 5 and be back to primary whites this week.  But for now they are listed as CR for Week 5

Archived