2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

On 7/26/2018 at 9:21 PM, NFLfan10 said:

I read somewhere (I think their Twitter page) that they will be wearing them.

Yup! Twitter page said more than once!

Just wear those and the orange alternates all year at home. I'd be okay never see the home browns again.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Rams make the playoffs, would they were the throwbacks or mono-white combo for home games? What if they play the Cowboys in Dallas? Would the Rams go throwback to match Dallas doing WAH, or would the Cowboys finally wear blue for a playoff game in their home stadium--forcing LA to wear white over navy?

1 hour ago, msubulldog said:

If the Rams make the playoffs, would they were the throwbacks or mono-white combo for home games? What if they play the Cowboys in Dallas? Would the Rams go throwback to match Dallas doing WAH, or would the Cowboys finally wear blue for a playoff game in their home stadium--forcing LA to wear white over navy?

They would most likely wear the throwbacks in every one of those scenarios, the rams are never going to wear the navy jerseys again it seems.

17 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Do you really think the Cowboys will win the NFC East?

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

6 hours ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

Do you really think the Cowboys will win the NFC East?

I was just envisioning a hypothetical situation, nothing about the Cowboys winning their division (as a long-suffering fan, I even think it will be a miracle if they ever reach the NFC championship under the Joneses).

What a joke of a schedule for the Panthers in terms of uniforms. Wearing the blues only once?? And wearing white at home against 3 opponents that rarely come to to town? Pretty weak. It seems that they always host their divisional foes late in the year and wear the black jersey against them and we see those matchups over and over but then we miss out on matchups like the Giants, Cowboys, and Bengals. How many times have we seen the giants in blue against the panthers regardless of where the game is being played? And the bengals game back in 2010 was also Week 3. How bout put ATL and TB in Carolina early in the season for a change.

And as for Cleveland, I’d much rather see them in their actual color (brown) at home even though everyone hates those for whatever reason. They wore it for 3 games last season and it was their closest 3 games all season. I thought that would’ve been a cool matchup in week 14 with the light blue accents of the panthers paired with the brown and orange jerseys but nope..

3 hours ago, Eszcz21 said:

They’re wearing black at Detroit week 11 so that sadly means the lions are wearing their god awful color rush that game.

That's going to be a hideous and boring-looking game. Silver/black/gray (Panthers) vs. Silver/gray/gray (Lions).

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived