2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

24 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

2 Classic = Rams, Bears (assuming that isn't considered standard home for the Rams this season)

Rams is actually considered their primary home now. the Classics are Bears and Steelers.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Alt = Panthers

2 Classic = Rams, Bears (assuming that isn't considered standard home for the Rams this season)

Color Rush = Texans

Love this time of year when color at home becomes the norm league-wide, aside from the Bucs who will apparently wear white til December and the Browns who basically flip a coin at this point.

Rams isn't considered classic.

The other one is the Steelers:  

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Related image

Going to be a nice one Sunday! 

Positive response in local media to white at home for the Pigskins this past weekend. I think the chances of white at home returning in the future, or even all-white at home or on the road, are a lot higher this year. A two game winning streak seems to have paused the very real and worthy discussion about the shrinking Skins fan base in a booming sports town, but that reality combined with the way the way this year's uniform decisions have been received might mean more changes.

My dearly beloved Pigskins are a horribly run franchise that chugs along exclusively on the rapidly fading memories of the 80s and early 90s. At least that's led them back to wearing their best available combo again.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

4 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Alt = Panthers

Color Rush = Texans

Love this time of year when color at home becomes the norm league-wide, aside from the Bucs who will apparently wear white til December and the Browns who basically flip a coin at this point.

Don't forget the Cowboys--save for their MNF matchup with the Titans on 11/5/18 (Blue jersey with white #ColorRush pants.

30 minutes ago, DeFrank said:

Related image

Going to be a nice one Sunday! 

Positive response in local media to white at home for the Pigskins this past weekend. I think the chances of white at home returning in the future, or even all-white at home or on the road, are a lot higher this year. A two game winning streak seems to have paused the very real and worthy discussion about the shrinking Skins fan base in a booming sports town, but that reality combined with the way the way this year's uniform decisions have been received might mean more changes.

My dearly beloved Pigskins are a horribly run franchise that chugs along exclusively on the rapidly fading memories of the 80s and early 90s. At least that's led them back to wearing their best available combo again.

I don't mind white jerseys at once a year at home, but I don't want this to turn into a scenario where that's all they wear, and only break out the burgundy jerseys 2-3 times a season. Burgundy/white & White over Burgundy should be the respective home and road looks with Burgundy/Gold and White/White as occasional alternates. I personally enjoy seeing Burgundy/Burgundy, and I would like to see that for night games at home, but that's it. 

39 minutes ago, shstpt1 said:

I don't mind white jerseys at once a year at home, but I don't want this to turn into a scenario where that's all they wear, and only break out the burgundy jerseys 2-3 times a season. Burgundy/white & White over Burgundy should be the respective home and road looks with Burgundy/Gold and White/White as occasional alternates. I personally enjoy seeing Burgundy/Burgundy, and I would like to see that for night games at home, but that's it. 

Again, all from the point of nostalgia, but I think that would be fantastic. Growing up in the early 00s, that was the norm. The burgundy over white look wasn't "cursed" or anything, but it was always kind of a treat to see them worn on the road against the Cowboys or some other team that wore white at home. A season like 1996 would be great: http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=teams-season&team_id=WAS&year=1996.

errict-rhett-running-back-for-the-tampa-

potd 10/20/12

Redskins should wear white over burgundy for home games vs the cowboys and white on white for the home opener. They should wear all burgundy for 1 home night game. And regular home is burgundy over white. On the road they should wear white over burgundy as regular and burgundy over gold if they have to wear burgundy jerseys on the road. Also one road game they should wear white over gold

I'm not a Redskins fan, but I prefer the Redskins in burgundy jerseys at home, preferably with yellow pants though I'd settle for white pants. I did like they wore white jerseys at home to make the Cowboys wear blue, and I can get behind that once a year.

While I'm normally a fan of a team wearing colored pants with dark helmets, I have never been able to embrace the Redskins' burgundy pants. I'm not sure why that is (maybe because it's basically all the Redskins wore for about 20+ years), but it's just a tired look to me.

I'd prefer the Redskins wearing yellow pants all the time, but I'm sure I'm in the minority.

Options I would make for the Redskins:

1) Burgundy over White--home; White over Burgundy--road; A throwback Burgundy similar to the Lombardi/Allen era over Gold as an alternate--like "Alumni Weekend"

2) Using gold pants with both white and burgundy jerseys, redesign the jerseys a-la the Lombardi/Allen era. Alternate would be the "classic" white over burgundy.

20 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Redskins should wear white over burgundy for home games vs the cowboys and white on white for the home opener. They should wear all burgundy for 1 home night game. And regular home is burgundy over white. On the road they should wear white over burgundy as regular and burgundy over gold if they have to wear burgundy jerseys on the road. Also one road game they should wear white over gold

Unfortunately, the last team in the NFL that actually cares what its fans think is the Redskins. The only time they take anything seriously is when fans stop buying $9 stale beers and $15 hard-as-a-brick pretzels.

2 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

So I think the Seahawks are going to wear wolf grey this week. They changed the background of their Twitter which I've noticed usually matches the jersey they are wearing and this week it is grey

The Lions better not go all blue to match, the 2 times they've done that have not been good. SNF against Pittsburgh last year when they lost by five but only scored on 5 field goals, and obviously the MNF debacle to open this season.

2 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

So I think the Seahawks are going to wear wolf grey this week. They changed the background of their Twitter which I've noticed usually matches the jersey they are wearing and this week it is grey

Busting out the all-#A2AAAD against another #A2AAAD user, huh? Big week for #A2AAAD fans.

4 hours ago, Bluefalcon said:

Unfortunately, the last team in the NFL that actually cares what its fans think is the Redskins. The only time they take anything seriously is when fans stop buying $9 stale beers and $15 hard-as-a-brick pretzels.

Fact check: true. 

potd 10/20/12

Archived