2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ARTnSocal said:

New York Jets at Miami Dolphins  

5D4FIBh.jpg

nFTGdIw.png

Correction Canzman . . The Dolphins are going mono-aqua.  Aqua jerseys and Aqua pants.

Terrible choice, but that's what they had announced they were doing.

I thought they were doing mono-aqua vs Jacksonville on the weekend closest to Christmas. At least that's what I remember seeing on their website this summer.

I would not be surprised if 1) Oakland wears their throwbacks (white jersey with silver numbers) , 2) Carolina wears white pants with the black jerseys (that would be a first), and 3) Washington either uses the throwback or wears yellow pants with their standard burgundy tops.

I really was expecting the Pats traditional home navy on white since we're getting the once-every-4-years Brady/Rodgers game (possibly the last barring a SB matchup). Maybe it's just the fact that I'm used to their current set. Also, IIRC, didn't the Packers wear their faux throwbacks at home back in 2014 when they last played New England?

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

3 hours ago, Froob said:

It’d be cool to see Pats wear white pants with the color rush top. Do one all navy and one navy + white game.

I don't even think there are white pants in the Patriots Style Guide but yet again the second set of Ravens purple pants were not in the Style Guide earlier on in the season.  

Whether or not they are there or not is unknown

2 hours ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

I really was expecting the Pats traditional home navy on white since we're getting the once-every-4-years Brady/Rodgers game (possibly the last barring a SB matchup). Maybe it's just the fact that I'm used to their current set. Also, IIRC, didn't the Packers wear their faux throwbacks at home back in 2014 when they last played New England?

Packers wore their standard unis 

19 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

I don't even think there are white pants in the Patriots Style Guide but yet again the second set of Ravens purple pants were not in the Style Guide earlier on in the season.  

Whether or not they are there or not is unknown

There’s the pants from the all white color rush

858066096.1507300940.jpg

I’d really like to see the white on white return for a game or two a year, it’s really fresh.

21 hours ago, Gupti said:

I believe it is Khan’s choice and his alone. I really think he just doesn’t like teal, which is very annoying. It’s hard to imagine there’s another soul in the building that supports the choice as much as he does; at the official unveiling, the simple fact that black was the designated home uniform was tacked on as an afterthought amidst the pro-teal rallying. They really seem to avoid talking about the issue and just cram teal stuff in our faces as much as they can. That is, of course, until game day  when they quietly trot out the gate wearing plain ol’ black. Sheesh.

Truth be told, I like the Jaguars' black uniforms, and I'm a sucker for BFBS uniforms. However, the Jaguars are much more recognizable with teal as the primary and black as the secondary. It not only brings nostalgia, but it also brings out the true identity of the Jaguars, design-wise and uniform-wise.

2 hours ago, Froob said:

858066096.1507300940.jpg

I’d really like to see the white on white return for a game or two a year, it’s really fresh.

I can't believe the side panel widths are uneven.

12 hours ago, edjb93 said:

I can't believe the side panel widths are uneven.

They're like that on the Patriots' regular uniforms.  It's just less obvious with the blue jersey.

1052765440.jpeg&c=sc&w=850&h=56029-patriots.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

On 10/28/2018 at 11:13 PM, Gupti said:

So.. would you rather see them just wear their weird whites instead? Mind you, they’re gonna be allowed to wear the throwbacks a lot down the stretch, so I’ll take this fun colorful matchup for what it is. Definitely no missed opportunities.

IMO 

rams-packers-football_24419369_243425.jp

is better than this

gettyimages-1054766774.jpg?w=1000&h=600&

16 hours ago, Froob said:

858066096.1507300940.jpg

I forgot that they had those, to be honest.

I stand corrected.

Week9 -

Only white at home is Ravens who are again listed as a white "alternate". I think we've figured out that's either a typo or something that was abandoned.  Schedule that as regular white at home.
Patriots have color rush. Raiders are listed as white classic, I think that might be their color rush jerseys but with normal pants

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

30 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

Week9 -

Only white at home is Ravens who are again listed as a white "alternate". I think we've figured out that's either a typo or something that was abandoned.  Schedule that as regular white at home.
Patriots have color rush. Raiders are listed as white classic, I think that might be their color rush jerseys but with normal pants

Where’s this list?

Archived