2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me some 24 hours from the completion of the game to make any corrections as I am normally not at a computer to make changes during the game itself.

Preseason Week 2 (Part 1)
Jets @ Redskins
5D4FIBh.jpgNvOT7oj.jpg
Chiefs @ Falcons
lRA7SOF.jpg565i8lS.jpg
Dolphins @ Panthers
CINBOZP.pngQ0VvDte.jpg
Bills @ Browns
wUXHPNl.jpgP2cYmD9.jpg
Bengals @ Cowboys
A4eYhbN.jpguPoTbVX.jpg
Bears @ Broncos
nNcELro.jpgbWyBsP1.jpg
Giants @ Lions
bFE1AkF.jpgoHuuZhH.png
Steelers @ Packers
L3JIijR.jpgucasGyt.jpg

1 hour ago, canzman said:

Buccaneers @ Titans
60mQ4rA.jpg0bbb8K8.jpg

Just a couple of things:

-Something in my gut is telling me that the Bucs are gonna pull out the whites for this one. Just a hunch, I suppose.

-The Titans helmet is a little off; it should have a silver facemask and a white-silver stripe (which is bizarre, but hey, they’re doing them).

Good work overall, of course.

...by the way, as an individual who must live with the curse of regular functioning eyesight, I can’t say that I’m particularly looking forward to this matchup. This could be a historic assault on the eyes of the :censored: go all-blue and the Bucs give us the pewter leggings.

On 8/12/2018 at 12:18 AM, DouglasQuaid said:

Great look, although vikings need white striped away socks.

yjnlc1vztxtqmbkngywg.jpg

Yes, they most certainly do.

Along with Seattle, Arizona, Detroit, New Orleans, L.A.C., Cincinnati, Buffalo, Miami, Tennessee, Houston,  and Jacksonville, off the top of my head.

7 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The Colts are going to wear white against the Ravens. It was announced a couple months ago.

Ever since moving into their new stadium, the Colts tend to wear white for the first preseason game, and blue for the other one--as well as the regular season home dates.

5 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Ever since moving into their new stadium, the Colts tend to wear white for the first preseason game, and blue for the other one--as well as the regular season home dates.

Not quite. It was since Andrew Luck became a Colt. Since 2012, the game against the Rams.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:51 AM, oldschoolvikings said:

Yes, they most certainly do.

Along with Seattle, Arizona, Detroit, New Orleans, L.A.C., Cincinnati, Buffalo, Miami, Tennessee, Houston,  and Jacksonville, off the top of my head.

I think the blue pants work so much better when the socks are mostly white (#21) than the more traditional blue/white (#65).  

usatsi_11064661.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

20 minutes ago, BrianLion said:

^ really want to see us wear the traditional white jersey and silver pants on the road at least once this season. The blue pants are fine, just want to see the traditional look with this new set. 

Yes they definitely need to work the silver pants into a few road games.

5 hours ago, BrianLion said:

^ really want to see us wear the traditional white jersey and silver pants on the road at least once this season. The blue pants are fine, just want to see the traditional look with this new set. 

I’ll raise you one and say that the silver pants should be all that they wear. The blue pants sound good on paper, but it just looks kind of imbalanced to have so much blue going on below the waist when everything on top is dominated by white and silver. Conversely, if they wore their silver pants with the new road jerseys, there’s little doubt in my mind that that’d be damn near the best road look in the league, and a top 3 set overall.

12 hours ago, msubulldog said:

On the "NFL Changes 2018" thread, someone shared a video from the Panthers' Twitter account where they will wear Carolina Blue over White tomorrow night.

That's correct.   The team put out a video of it as well 

Archived