New Best Buy logo

TrueYankee26

Upgrade overall. The old one became very identifiable but when you look at these side by side, it looks pretty dated. The only thing I don't like is the tiny dot on the tag, it's such a small little detail compared to the rest of the logo that it sticks out in a weird way.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

1 hour ago, Dilbert said:

Honestly surprised this place is still around.

I mostly gave up on them when I ordered an item to pick up at a store (a dvd of tales from the darkside that came out that week), got an email saying my item was ready for pick up, got to the store, took them 20 minutes looking around,  asking the wall, err other workers and realized they never got the dvd in.

Yea no thanks,  online is much better. 

Oh man, that negative space between the Y and the tag is KILLING me.

If they twisted the tag or changed the angle of the Y to make the lines parallel, it would improve this design from "Dumpster Fire" to a passable "Gum Stuck on Your Shoe."

OSBUitB.png

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

That includes "expanding what the company sells and evolving how it sells," executives said last year at the company's investors day conference last September. In April, the retailer announced a partnership with Amazon to be the exclusive brick-and-mortar seller of Amazon's Fire TVs and said it would open its first new store in seven years.

"Telling the story of our people — and how we make a meaningful impact on customers’ lives — is at the heart of this work," Best Buy Chief Marketing Officer Whit Alexander said in the blog post this week. "Our people are our insurmountable advantage."

So in other words they're going to get shuttered by Amazon, and none too soon.  Overpriced :censored: hole anyway.  Nobody likes to go to Best Buy to overpay for your bullcrap, much less be hostage to your obnoxious employees.  Get closed.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Come to Tennessee. We have Electronic Express!

About update...that "S" tho. #woof

The Klavika-ish one was way better.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

When was this used? It's much better than either of the other two logos. 

Best Buy is a Minnesotan company. That logo is used only at the Best Buy store in the Mall of America

Better Quality Version:

newbestbuylogo1.jpg&w=750&h=340

da0Lbhs.png

^ I've seen that used at the Best Buy mini-store inside the Opry Mills Mall here in Nashville, too. Don't know if they still use it, though, as I haven't been in there in a good while.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 5/11/2018 at 7:31 AM, Buc said:

^ I've seen that used at the Best Buy mini-store inside the Opry Mills Mall here in Nashville, too. Don't know if they still use it, though, as I haven't been in there in a good while.

My understanding is that they used it for mall stores like that.  They really should have switched to it completely.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived