After pepsi is done using the retro packaging, how can...

BadSeed84

On 7/8/2018 at 4:12 AM, Jimmy Lethal said:

Every single aspect of this post is right except the pop part. Though, I think we can all agree anyone who refers to soda in general as "coke" is a heretic.

I believe I am the heretic of which you speak. For that, I'll give a prize. What kind of coke would you like?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/6/2018 at 12:16 PM, DNAsports said:

I'm hoping they find a way to do more state specific flavors

Well around here the two biggest crops are Corn and Disappointment. Neither of which would make a very good flavor.

Thank You, I'm here all week, try the Veal... but seriously.  I guess with pretty good size Vineyards throughout the State especially Southwest New York State, they could go with Grape flavor accents for NY

On 7/5/2018 at 9:41 PM, DNAsports said:

Have you had the California Raspberry and Georgia Peach flavors? They come in glass bottles and wow are they fantastic.cokeflavor-022318_41a45d2588123da520f7c6

I bought the peach and it's amazing on a hot southern day. I also bought it because it reminded me of a fictional beverage from the Disney show Gravity Falls. They have a drink called 'Pitt Cola' that is peach flavored and has an actual peach pit in the can. This is about the closest I think they can get to making it in retail form.

On 7/19/2018 at 11:08 PM, DriveCode4828384 said:

I bought the peach and it's amazing on a hot southern day. I also bought it because it reminded me of a fictional beverage from the Disney show Gravity Falls. They have a drink called 'Pitt Cola' that is peach flavored and has an actual peach pit in the can. This is about the closest I think they can get to making it in retail form.

I like the thought, but having accidentally bit into a chunk of peach pit this morning, I can attest that putting a pit into food is a terrible idea.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

On 7/19/2018 at 11:08 PM, DriveCode4828384 said:

California Raspberry is the better of the two, in my opinion. More flavorful and refreshing. That's not to say Georgia Peach is bad. But, it's not quite as refreshing and crisp.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

• 2 months later...

It seems along with the retro cans, Pepsi is now doing cans that feature retro team logos (for the most part) on the retro cans which also feature the old NFL Logo too.

(The Jaguars use the current logo, along with the Vikings using the current helmet. Don’t know why they couldn’t have used the 1995-2012 Jaguar or 1961-2005 Viking horn, or 1966-2012 logo. The rest are all throwback variations.)

pepsi-nfl-cans-890-2018-768x467.png

https://www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/pepsi-is-all-in-on-football-season-with-new-ads-and-tailgate-tour/

da0Lbhs.png

Archived