Minkah Fitzpatrick in Dolphins uniform

DisturbedShifty

Hello all.  First let me say if this is in the wrong place I am sorry.  I have been a long time member who used to post a lot way back when but haven't a long time.  I just remembered awhile back I have an account here. 

Anyway.  I am a big Dolphins fan and I have been attempting uniform swaps for quite awhile.  There is a guy on the net that used to post the best ones on finheaven.com but he wouldn't help me learn how to do swap informs.  So over the last 13 years I have been attempting to figure it out.  I have a folder with a few swaps over on Deviant Art starting with Ndamukong Suh and ending with the recent addition of Fitzpatrick.  I know there is still quite a way for me to go to make these look absolutely photo realistic but I am still happy with the end result.

Here is the original I started with:

minkah_fitzpatrick_uniform_swap_before_b

And here is the swap (I added a few effects to make certain areas pop as I used it for a wallpaper):

fitzpatrick_final_uniform_swap_by_distur

I would love some feed back.  Like I said I know there are areas (like the orange shoes and gloves) that need some tweaking but I think I will apply any tips to future swaps.  Again if this is in the wrong place please move it to the correct forum.

wAj9T56.png

10 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Great job on the swap! One small piece that I would change, though, is to change the color of the background wall from maroon to teal to better match the Dolphins' color scheme and make it seem even more realistic :) 

I'd say make it in orange and add a Dolphins wordmark or logo to it. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

14 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Great job on the swap! One small piece that I would change, though, is to change the color of the background wall from maroon to teal to better match the Dolphins' color scheme and make it seem even more realistic :) 

Thank you.  Honestly the only reason I left it the same is for comparison purposes. I actually have the player isolated from the background for use in a wallpaper.  I posted the wallpaper on Reddit and finheaven.com. 

But one way I like to look at it is he is playing a game against the Redskins in their stadium. 

wAj9T56.png

9 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Come on, man.. It's CRIMSON!!!

59 minutes ago, Jake3.roo said:

This is an awesome jersey swap. That's a fact. However, the TV numbers seem to be a little too far back on the shoulder. Still, great work.

Thank you! I looked at several players from a front on view like that and it seemed they were that far back. As far as I can tell he is standing straight up and not leaning forward at all. But I will keep the advice in mind for future swaps. Thank you for the feed back. 

wAj9T56.png

Archived