A couple MLB TATC concepts

BigRed618

On June 30, the Royals and the M's will try to bring back Turn Ahead the Clock Night. I think it's a cool idea to bring the future here for a while, to really push the boundary of what a baseball uni should look like. Having said that, I made a concept showing how it would look if my Cardinals, who play the Braves on June 30, joined in on the futuristic fun...

stl_Cards_TATC.png

I was going for something cool, pretty to look at, but not quite something you would want to see replacing what we have now, since, y'know, it's supposed to be from the future.

Feedback appreciated.

These look great! The Cardinals one makes me think of what St. Louis might have looked like if they were an expansion team in the '80s. Very cool stuff. I think the Braves would work better if you used a pullover template like you did with St. Louis. 

I'd love to see some designs of teams that didn't participate in the original TATC promotion like the Yankees, Cubs, Dodgers and Astros. 

1 minute ago, coco1997 said:

These look great! The Cardinals one makes me think of what St. Louis might have looked like if they were an expansion team in the '80s. Very cool stuff. I think the Braves would work better if you used a pullover template like you did with St. Louis. 

I'd love to see some designs of teams that didn't participate in the original TATC promotion like the Yankees, Cubs, Dodgers and Astros. 

Yeah, that was kinda an accident. I meant for the Braves to use the pullover too. I may do more teams if I have the time.

oh dear sweet baby Jesus, what ARE those???? 

actually compared to what was worn a few decades ago for TATC these are a much better improvement 

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

Archived