2018 NBA Finals Uniform Schedule

2018 NBA Finals Uniform Schedule

May 30, 2018 - 17:39 PM

Welcome to the 2015 16 17 18 NBA Finals between the Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers, the fourth consecutive meeting between these two teams gets underway tomorrow night. The NBA released the uniform schedule for the final round earlier […]

Read More...

From an aesthetics standpoint this is atrocious. Both teams have much better jerseys (I'd even take Cav's grays and Warrior's golds over this). It's so dull when you watch on tv. 

I would love to know the reasoning behind this from the perspectives of the teams and the NBA overall 

The Cavs black uniform is alright.  It's BFBS but for some reason I don't mind it.

Why the Warriors never wear that absolutely gorgeous blue uniform they have anymore is beyond me.  Best uni of the whole set and it's almost never used.  Ridiculous.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Crabcake47 said:

The Cavs black uniform is alright.  It's BFBS but for some reason I don't mind it.

Why the Warriors never wear that absolutely gorgeous blue uniform they have anymore is beyond me.  Best uni of the whole set and it's almost never used.  Ridiculous.

I don't think this is them making the call, more of being pushed By Nike. Warriors were never ones to wear any alts in playoffs prior to Nike having a say of what is being worn this year.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

1 minute ago, WavePunter said:

This is about as bad as it could possibly be.. At least we won't have any "The 'Land" uniform sightings..

I fear if we get to Game 7 they may pull them out anyways. ?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Now I’m even more dissatisfied that BOS/HOU lost.

at least one of them would have guaranteed color.

We go from the classic Celtic unis and decent Rockets uniforms.

This is truly the darkest timeline.

1 hour ago, SabresRule7361 said:

Now I’m even more dissatisfied that BOS/HOU lost.

at least one of them would have guaranteed color.

I doubt it. I think this is a continuation from the All Star Game

Archived