What’s the worst mlb logo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

As a Brewers and Twins fan, i'm dissapointed that the Brewers seem to be #1 on this list. Honestly, it's just a stupid brand overall. Why focus on a drink that gets people into trouble as your brand, but not use items like motorcycles or Lake Michigan? Maybe it's because I'm 13 and 3 quarters, but I've tried beer before and it is disgusting. They need to focus on the vibrant blue and yellow and the clever BiG logo, over a drab and weary franchise like they've become. They could go with something like the Milwaukee Bulldogs and still keep the logo.

Thanks for reading my little rant lol

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

6 minutes ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

As a Brewers and Twins fan, i'm dissapointed that the Brewers seem to be #1 on this list. Honestly, it's just a stupid brand overall. Why focus on a drink that gets people into trouble as your brand, but not use items like motorcycles or Lake Michigan? Maybe it's because I'm 13 and 3 quarters, but I've tried beer before and it is disgusting. They need to focus on the vibrant blue and yellow and the clever BiG logo, over a drab and weary franchise like they've become. They could go with something like the Milwaukee Bulldogs and still keep the logo.

Because at the time, most American Breweries were located in Milwaukee (it also helps that Miller owned the team at some point I believe). It was like that areas key industry, like Detroit with Cars. Now with all the micro breweries the name as no meaning like it was intended, but its still a great name. 

5 hours ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

When I was your age, I didn't like beer either. I also didn't like coffee. As you grow older, your taste buds will change. As mentioned above, the name derives from the main historical industry as well as the deep German heritage of the city.

spacer.png

On 7/10/2018 at 6:38 AM, RealSkillsAbraham said:

Woah there,

CALM   DOWN

Excellent!

Archived