Hawaii Typhoons Logo

Steve-O

Oooh. OK, thanks guys! I guess I should've looked for myself, but thanks for helping this lazy guy out.

*EDIT- Got it. That was too easy. Thanks again.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

But how do you keep the lines and curves from getting choppy and jagged like mine? That's what I can't get to work...

I use the very thinnest line tool or pen tool, then I do the outline, then I fill in the outline. Then I color everything in. Then I put it into Irfanview which then resizes it smaller and makes it less distorted. The logo's I make in paint are actually pretty huge sizes.

You just revealed teh secret of Paint,: do whatever you want (in GIF format) BUT DO NOT RESIZE with Paint...

That's what I use my PaintShop Pro for... resizing, recolouring, converting to GIFs... One day I'll learn it, promise.

Stevie also mentioned a very basic conept in visual art, one taht may be hard to grasp: White Space...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

re AAO: pcqd is reading my mind when he says 'get to the point.' its no harp on your guys' design skills or creativity, i just have a different approach and that is to usually only include what is necessary for communicating my idea and feeling in my art, my design, and my architecture. i love what you guys do, because as you and i both know, paint is a huge pain to work with, but also a learning experience in itself. youre very talented and creative and i respect what you guys do as beautiful art, but we just differ in our sense of aesthetic communication and representation. thats why i always try to get on both sides of the boat with my posts; nt to criticize your work in any way, but to recognize what you do as amazing in its own right and to maybe introduce you to a different side of the visual communication which, in essence, is what a creative message board is all about.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Steve-O, that's the finest logo I have seen from you - Great Work :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived