THE PAINT POWERHOUSE STRIKES AGAIN!

AAO

Steve-O and I are at it again. He beautifully did the Primary and Secondary logos, I edited the primary a bit, threw in the black. I did the tertiary logo, uniforms, and the court design. Steve-O worked his magic once again with the logo, another A+. Be sure to check his Hawaii Typhoons concept, you will be amazed- a guarantee. Bombs away:

GRIZZLIESFINISHEDPRODUCT.gif

Sweet. Much better than the crapola NBA Properties is trying to force feed some people.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Amazing!!! Simply amazing!!! Again, great work by both of you!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

great work with the logos. AAO: this is your best work. finally, its simple, legible, attractive, and gets the point communicated very well. I use paint myself for a lot of quick projects and even professional drafts, so i know how annoying it is, but as we can show, it is possible to create good stuff with it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

thanks fuzzlewigg, but this most definetly cant be my best work. you probably havent seen much of my stuff yet. IMO, my best/favorite works are my High School Redesign Wildcats Concept which is in the 'Newer Logo and Uniform Concepts' link below, and my 2nd Bobcat's concept using my Wildcat's concept head. KC Scouts concept was pretty fun too.

I dunno, I'm not feelin' the bear head, looks less fierce and more lethargic and lumpy, I don't know if I'm describing that well. Also, the stripe in the wordmark looks kindof superfluous and out-of-place.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I saw that and I thought "Hey there boo-boo."

Its outstanding work....just not feeling it as much as your other works. I've decided to stop judging your designs as "HOLY CRAP THAT'S IN PAINT" anymore. Cause its obvious you aren't human and can do things wiht paint nobody else can. Anyway...

Its a good rendering...but I don't like it as a logo.

i actually did look at all your stuff a few days ago. i think your moving in a goood direction with the elegant simplicity of both this work and your Conquistadors concept. but just for fun, i think you should change the name on that one to Conquistadores since it is a spanish word. ^_^

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

It's pretty solid, but the uniforms really remind me of the wizards, in terms of colors.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I also agree about the logo. The cheeks are way too chubby, and the facial expression looks almost like the bear's posing for a picture instead of looking fierce. The font and secondary logos are great, but I'm getting a slight Padres vibe from the tan/sand color. So, besides that, you are definately the best paint user I have ever seen. :notworthy:

VmWIn6B.png

hey AAO i dont know if you are still reading these remarks, but i think the job is amazing. i am just a rookie paiter and i know that what you do is amazing. i love the colour scheme and logo. the only suggestions that i have would be to move the bear down until it is almost touching the font, and secondly, what if you widened to top of its head a little bit. this would give a fuller look to the bear. i love it.

Archived