College Football 2018-19: Santa Clara is that a way.

buzzcut

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

I'll wait until Monday to start the coaching changes thread, but USC's firing Clay Helton, right?

Who comes in if they fire him? I know it's still a good job and the name still has prestige, but is it a top 10 job anymore? 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

27 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Who comes in if they fire him? I know it's still a good job and the name still has prestige, but is it a top 10 job anymore? 

USC is very insular, so Jack Del Rio is the message board pick.

$hit, bring Jeff Tedford back to the PAC 12.  He's got heart issues, USC has the Keck a much better hospital system than anything in Fresno.

It's very much a Top 10 guy, Top 5 in reality.

2 hours ago, dfwabel said:

USC is very insular, so Jack Del Rio is the message board pick.

$hit, bring Jeff Tedford back to the PAC 12.  He's got heart issues, USC has the Keck a much better hospital system than anything in Fresno.

It's very much a Top 10 guy, Top 5 in reality.

Watch them hire Jeff Fisher!! Ha ha ha 

3 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

West Virginia chokes this week which means if they lose next week and Texas or Iowa State wins out, tonights winner will jump into the Big XII Championship. 

And unless you have Longhorn Network, you cannot see Iowa State@Texas.

27 minutes ago, willmorris said:

I can only hope that if ND wins against USC, that they're playing on New Year's Day.

It'll be December 29th. Especially if Georgia or Michigan lose. Big XII won't be in unless Oklahoma wins out and gets help from Ohio State. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

24 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

It'll be December 29th. Especially if Georgia or Michigan lose. Big XII won't be in unless Oklahoma wins out and gets help from Ohio State. 

As an Irish fan, I'd like to think I'd rather play on New Year's Day. We've had a good year... but not THAT good that we'd be thinking playoffs.

LvZYtbZ.png

27 minutes ago, willmorris said:

As an Irish fan, I'd like to think I'd rather play on New Year's Day. We've had a good year... but not THAT good that we'd be thinking playoffs.

They win next week and the only team that can kick them out is Georgia if they win the SEC.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

11 minutes ago, Dilbert said:

Ive said it once, Ive said it a million times. Cincinnati sports teams should be barred from playing in primetime in front of a national audience. We just cant handle that kind of pressure.

I don't know why you're complaining. They just lost to the self-proclaimed defending College Football champions. Beating anyone with that title would be difficult I assure you.

Gotta give a shout out to what Frost is doing at NU. Starting the season with 6 losses is horrendous, but the second half of this season has been fun to watch. 4 wins in the last 5 games with the lone loss being a neck-and-neck 5pt game in the Horseshoe? Night and day difference. 

Shaky start, but that's looking more and more on the previous regime. Players are getting the new system and I like what's to come. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived