College Football 2018-19: Santa Clara is that a way.

buzzcut

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, willmorris said:

So after this week, I have it as Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma. Much as it pains me to do it, ND is 5th after that piss-poor performance tonight.

Keep being "the voice of the Hermits", as you don't know anything about football.

30 minutes ago, See Red said:

Undefeated Notre Dame should be in over an Ohio State team that lost by a thousand to Purdue and was an awful throw away from losing to Maryland.

Also, how the :censored: is LSU #7?

SEC... SEC 🙄

24 minutes ago, willmorris said:

So after this week, I have it as Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma. Much as it pains me to do it, ND is 5th after that piss-poor performance tonight.

More piss-poor than Purdue 49 - Ohio State 20?  More piss-poor than Ohio State 52 - Maryland 51?

IUe6Hvh.png

22 minutes ago, willmorris said:

I'd swap out Ohio State and move Georgia in at 4, Oklahoma at 3. If they (Georgia) lose by as much as everyone else to Alabama, then put Ohio State or Notre Dame in. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

53 minutes ago, See Red said:

Undefeated Notre Dame should be in over an Ohio State team that lost by a thousand to Purdue and was an awful throw away from losing to Maryland.

Also, how the :censored: is LSU #7?

LSU and aTm going a 5th OT.

Ogereon and Jimbo....the two most risk averse guys in CFB and Jim Harbaugh is jealous.

1 minute ago, See Red said:

Orgeron took a Gatorade bath 6 OT's ago. 😆

🎼This is the game that nevers ends! It just goes on and on my friend!!!! . . . 🎼 Good thing neither team is in the SEC Championship. This may last until Wednesday.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived