College Football 2018-19: Santa Clara is that a way.

buzzcut

3 minutes ago, dont care said:

Another blowout

I'm annoyed I watched the first hour of this when I could have been watching the last hour of "For the Love of the Game" on MLB TV.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

They're going after Holgerson on January 1 as his buyout drops to just $1 million.

Why would Holgerson move from Power 5 in a weak conference to move to Group of 5 in a stronger conference?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, alxy8s said:

Don’t know that I’ve ever heard the “overrated” chant raining down in the first quarter before. 

In 5 years of semifinals, all of 1 game has been worth a damn.

I'd argue that watching Oregon smack around Jameis Winston and Florida State was worth a damn.  I think there's been two, though.  Ohio State-Alabama in the first year and Oklahoma-Georgia last year.

Knowing that, I don't get why people want to expand the playoff.  Though I would've loved to see Alabama beat UCF by a thousand.

IUe6Hvh.png

10 minutes ago, See Red said:

Knowing that, I don't get why people want to expand the playoff.  Though I would've loved to see Alabama beat UCF by a thousand.

Can’t speak for everyone, but for me personally, I want an expanded playoff purely because I think it’s a bit stupid to have 130 teams in the same division yet only teams from the Power 5 can win a national championship. I don’t think it’s fair. 

I don’t really care if the games are entertaining either. I just think every team in the bowl subdivision deserves a real chance at winning the national championship no matter how unrealistic it might be. 

Otherwise the Power 5 conferences should really just have their own division seeing as those schools are the only teams who are given an opportunity to win the national championship. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

8 hours ago, Bucfan56 said:

Also,

Notre Dame is about as competitive as I expected them to be.

They need to completely ban them from bowl games until they get themselves into a conference. 

Their egotistic demeanor is a good reason why they're independent. I think Notre Dame values football far more than the rest of their sports, because when you think of them... you think of their football program (and being Irish).

2 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

Clemson and Bama have sucked the fun out of college football.

Kinda like Golden State and Cleveland with the NBA in the past few years... AMIRIIIIIIIITE?!

Archived