Nuggets Evolved: Unveil New Logos, Colours, Uniforms

These uniforms are not bad, but they are certainly not what I was expecting. 

The good 

• mountain trope on the shorts. The Jazz had their chance...
  • home uniform has the color balance I was expecting

The bad

• the blue uniform. I don't understand how you go from a tri-color pallete to predominantly white accents 

This refresh is meh on the whole, but not bad. 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll still miss powder blue but I like the Blue and White sets. The Mile High City Jersey sucks though and why is that the third and not the city jersey anyway? Why not go with a yellow skyline one that was so popular in previous years as the third?

14 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

I assumed you mean set because...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNrM7sl8DaLnK2FZ4ulYa

Not quite, as I've never liked the original rainbow look.  But I will say that the uniform above is worlds better than what was recently unveiled.  I could definitely get behind it being the main colour jersey if the yellow and powder blue switched places.  My objection to the tetris look is more to do with the rainbow of colours which should never be used on a sports uniform.

What a dumb decision it was ditching that colour scheme.  It was unique and looked great.

I’d like to see a photoshop of the new unis with the burgundy and light blue scheme of the Avs and Rapids. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

nuggets.jpg

All logos are incredibly solid. Unbothered by the John Denver star. Even the alts featuring royal blue turned out better than I had originally imagined when seeing the leaked Draft Day hat. Pretty damn impressed.

DfDo7hqVMAAbQEF.jpg:large

While pretty nice, I wish there were a bit more red in these and didn't feature so much white. The modern fonts are okayyy but feel they'll see a change before too long.

DfDoupiVQAAh_7W.jpg:large

My favorite jersey of the new set. I definitely like the incorporation of red. However, the shorts are a bit too plain, would like them to have a bit more color to them.

DfD9-lXUwAAztxz.jpg:large

Didn't see a royal blue jersey, but pleasantly surprised with how they came out. I'd rather the shorts have red or yellow instead of navy, but this'll work.

As for as the City jerseys, while I was hoping for a red jersey, I'm sure they'll be yellow and incorporate some sort of skyline (ala their previous set).

6uXNWAo.png

14 minutes ago, Cujo said:

If they're gonna go skyline at some point.... ?

DfJLw-QUYAA0j-_.jpg

This is a huge improvement over what was unveiled because it actually embraces the new colour scheme.  The maroon is barely noticeable on the new uniforms.

6 hours ago, Cujo said:

nuggets.jpg

All logos are incredibly solid. Unbothered by the John Denver star. Even the alts featuring royal blue turned out better than I had originally imagined when seeing the leaked Draft Day hat. Pretty damn impressed.

DfDo7hqVMAAbQEF.jpg:large

While pretty nice, I wish there were a bit more red in these and didn't feature so much white. The modern fonts are okayyy but feel they'll see a change before too long.

DfDoupiVQAAh_7W.jpg:large

My favorite jersey of the new set. I definitely like the incorporation of red. However, the shorts are a bit too plain, would like them to have a bit more color to them.

DfD9-lXUwAAztxz.jpg:large

Didn't see a royal blue jersey, but pleasantly surprised with how they came out. I'd rather the shorts have red or yellow instead of navy, but this'll work.

As for as the City jerseys, while I was hoping for a red jersey, I'm sure they'll be yellow and incorporate some sort of skyline (ala their previous set).

Conrad tweeted the city jerseys won’t be yellow.

On 5/18/2018 at 5:39 PM, JTernup said:

*Raises hand* 

I care but I'm not a huge fan of this color change. I was born in '94 and all I ever associated with those colors are bad teams with a boring drab color scheme. 

Think Oilers but replace much of the white with yellow. 

Ha had to comment it makes me smile knowing people born in 90s still know about my Houston Oilers!  What a great franchise they were.

Simple ball/picks logo is by far the best in my eye, the only one worth keeping. 

DfC9J7bVQAAJvxg.jpg

As for the uniforms:

White - Make the wordmark navy, no outlines on number or wordmark

Navy - Make stripes and number yellow and remove outline from wordmark and number

Royal - Fine I guess, not a fan

nuggets-uniforms*750xx750-422-0-0.jpg

I just see a bad combo of the current Cavs and recent Jazz uniforms, plus a bit of a Pacers/Thunder combo just for fun.

Overall, they kind of look like nothing.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived