Nuggets Evolved: Unveil New Logos, Colours, Uniforms

On 6/10/2018 at 2:04 PM, the admiral said:

Who else agrees that the Nuggets are a particularly hard team to design for? Between the name and the city, there's not a lot to work with. 

Not true!  I'm not exactly objective, but ... the mountains as backdrop REALLY WORK when they're done right.

I appreciate BringBackTheVet's extensive review, agree with alot of it. But if the mountains clash with the buildings/skyline, why throw both of them out?

You wanna see mountains done badly?

I mean REALLY  badly?

Alright then .... AVERT YOUR EYES !!!!!

. .. . .   !!!   C A U T I O N   !!!

.. .  . pNaBbuw.png 

.  . . .. .!!!   C U I D A D O   !!!

JXZBVIA.png

(Don't say I didn't warn you...)

I'm gonna try for some personal bona fides ... prove my tastes run far afield even when not close to home .....

As upperV03 can tesify .......

NOBODY beats the Ducks!

grQXbb8.png

HDKJ15k.png

DaI8ZQX.png

Even pre "Knight-in-Asian-labors" they were the best ......

EmeH7xR.png  

wS7MJ6T.png

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

This dude STAYS stealing my work. I put watermarks and everything. Can't stand this fool. ??? 

Btw. I use MsPaint via windows 95 to do these concepts..

you wot m8?

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

20 hours ago, dont care said:

What does Oregon have to do with this thread?

Wanted to prove I could embrace unique uniform designs that were not my favorite teams ....... it bothers me to think people chalk up my love for the Tetris Skyline uniforms to my love for the Nuggets.

I realize now though, that the Ducks uniforms are not a unique, love 'em or hate 'em design. Lots of people love em, maybe most people, so it didn't work the way I wanted it to.

wS7MJ6T.png

11 minutes ago, BroncoBuff said:

Wanted to prove I could embrace unique uniform designs that were not my favorite teams ....... it bothers me to think people chalk up my love for the Tetris Skyline uniforms to my love for the Nuggets.

I realize now though, that the Ducks uniforms are not a unique, love 'em or hate 'em design. Lots of people love em, maybe most people, so it didn't work the way I wanted it to.

No I think it is your way of going off on random tangents in the middle of posts did that.

So being that I was raised in Denver, I wanted to see about getting a MPJ jersey in the new style. So I went over to fanatics, official provider of the NBA to see about getting one. Well the have MPJ jerseys available, but in the style he will never wear. I got on the live chat to ask about if it would be updated. Here was the conversation:

chat_agent.png Quashaun: Hi there, my name is Quashaun. How can I help? 
chat_enduser_message.png Joshua McClintock: Hello... I was looking at possibly buying the Michael Porter Jr jersey at this link: https://www.fanatics.com/nba/denver-nuggets/michael-porter-jr-denver-nuggets-fanatics-branded-2018-nba-draft-first-round-pick-fast-break-replica-jersey-navy-icon-edition/o-2425+t-03479560+p-58013885051+z-9-2100929644
chat_agent.png Quashaun: Okay, no problem. 
chat_agent.png Quashaun: How may I assist you today? 
chat_enduser_message.png Joshua McClintock: However, my question is if I do order it will it be in the old nuggets style as pictured or will it be the newer one he will actually be wearing that they unveiled a couple weeks ago?
chat_enduser_message.png Joshua McClintock: ie: http://news.sportslogos.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Nuggets-Uniforms-Compare.jpg
chat_agent.png Quashaun: It will be as pictured. 
chat_enduser_message.png Joshua McClintock: Do you have any timeframe as to when you guys will have the new nuggets jerseys?
chat_agent.png Quashaun: Unfortunately, we are un aware when we will get them jerseys. 

Seriously? You're putting out a jersey he will probably never wear, you are THE official provider and you have no clue? Wow! Just wow! SMH

53 minutes ago, JoshMcC1982 said:

So being that I was raised in Denver, I wanted to see about getting a MPJ jersey in the new style. So I went over to fanatics, official provider of the NBA to see about getting one. Well the have MPJ jerseys available, but in the style he will never wear. I got on the live chat to ask about if it would be updated. Here was the conversation:

chat_agent.png Quashaun: Hi there, my name is Quashaun. How can I help? 
chat_enduser_message.png Joshua McClintock: Hello... I was looking at possibly buying the Michael Porter Jr jersey at this link: https://www.fanatics.com/nba/denver-nuggets/michael-porter-jr-denver-nuggets-fanatics-branded-2018-nba-draft-first-round-pick-fast-break-replica-jersey-navy-icon-edition/o-2425+t-03479560+p-58013885051+z-9-2100929644
chat_agent.png Quashaun: Okay, no problem. 
chat_agent.png Quashaun: How may I assist you today? 
chat_enduser_message.png Joshua McClintock: However, my question is if I do order it will it be in the old nuggets style as pictured or will it be the newer one he will actually be wearing that they unveiled a couple weeks ago?
chat_enduser_message.png Joshua McClintock: ie: http://news.sportslogos.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Nuggets-Uniforms-Compare.jpg
chat_agent.png Quashaun: It will be as pictured. 
chat_enduser_message.png Joshua McClintock: Do you have any timeframe as to when you guys will have the new nuggets jerseys?
chat_agent.png Quashaun: Unfortunately, we are un aware when we will get them jerseys. 

Seriously? You're putting out a jersey he will probably never wear, you are THE official provider and you have no clue? Wow! Just wow! SMH

Not surprised with that response from them. Every experience I’ve had with online chat representatives has been subpar at best. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/10/2018 at 3:08 PM, Shadojoker said:

stlouis.gif

Wasn't I obvious?? ??.

P.S. I'm a Bears fan but I am quite familiar with the Kroenke family.  Let's just say I don't name drop like others to sound high and mighty. 

Jokes aside their owner is sneaky, smart and quite opportunistic. Everything I dream if as a businessman.

Stan really IS sneaky ... he gave the Nuggets and Avalanche to his wife!  

Then again, he's very similar to Tom Brady in one important way: Both guys are fabulously wealthy and massively-successful. Yet, both their wives are TWICE as rich as they are!

If you're a Bears fan, uhh err ... sorry about Cutler.  When it happened I was PO'd, but In hindsight it gave me a comfortable head start on hating that loathsome cheater Jawsh Mick-Danyals.

There are some real Kroenke-hate-hate-haters out there, feeling backstabbed over the Rams move. But I just have to say, Guys you witnessed the greatest offense ever - a three-year sustained hyper-dominant unit.  Only offense ever to lead the league in Points AND Yards three straight years. 

In a way its kinda like our experience with Peyton Manning ... he came in like a surprise hurricane playing pinball with the scoreboard.... then, like a thief in the night he was stolen away. Could I pout forever like they do? Sure I could. But I say

"Better to have LOVED (and gone pinball with scoreboard) and LOST, than NEVER to have Loved at all!"

wS7MJ6T.png

6 hours ago, BroncoBuff said:

Then again, he's very similar to Tom Brady in one important way: Both guys are fabulously wealthy and massively-successful. Yet, both their wives are TWICE as rich as they are!

If you're a Bears fan, uhh err ... sorry about Cutler.  When it happened I was PO'd, but In hindsight it gave me a comfortable head start on hating that loathsome cheater Jawsh Mick-Danyals.

There are some real Kroenke-hate-hate-haters out there, feeling backstabbed over the Rams move. But I just have to say, Guys you witnessed the greatest offense ever - a three-year sustained hyper-dominant unit.  Only offense ever to lead the league in Points AND Yards three straight years. 

In a way its kinda like our experience with Peyton Manning ... he came in like a surprise hurricane playing pinball with the scoreboard.... then, like a thief in the night he was stolen away. Could I pout forever like they do? Sure I could. But I say

"Better to have LOVED (and gone pinball with scoreboard) and LOST, than NEVER to have Loved at all!"

I’m wondering if you ever go back and actually read your posts before posting them to make sure they make sense, and/or don’t go off into random tangents that nobody can follow.

6 minutes ago, dont care said:

I’m wondering if you ever go back and actually read your posts before posting them to make sure they make sense, and/or don’t go off into random tangents that nobody can follow.

You'd be more persuasive if you cared.

And you're WRONG, because I can follow it.

Okay, I just re-read it ... it is kinda silly, but it all makes sense.

You wanna tell me the parts you don't understand?  (warning: some require deep knowledge of their topics, so you might look silly if you don't understand somethung that everybody else does.) 

wS7MJ6T.png

Sigh... y'all this is why I'm a Chiefs fan. All Bronco fans in Denver are this way!

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

1 minute ago, BroncoBuff said:

You'd be more persuasive if you cared.

And you're WRONG, because I care.

Okay, I just re-read it ... it is kinda silly, but it all makes sense.

You wanna tell me the parts you don't understand?  (warning: some require deep knowledge of their topics, so you might look silly if you don't understand somethung that everybody else does.) 

In any debate when you provide evidence for your arguement the burden of proof is on you. You can’t expect who you are talking to to do the research, especially when you use vague descriptions for everything. I could assume you are talking about the greatest show on turf when you say they the greatest offense for 3 years line, but I’m not going to do the research to prove it you need to.

I don't wanna wait around for you and some snarky pot-shot feud ..... so here's what each line means:

. . . . "Sneaky" = agreeing with Shadojoker calling him sneaky

. . . .""Gave to his wife"  =  He did, he had to, NFL mandates its owners own no other major sport franchise

Then again, he's similar to Tom Brady in one important way: Both guys are fabulously wealthy and successful. Yet, both their wives are TWICE as rich as they are!

. . . .""Wives twice as rich"  =  Tom's wife Giselle made 3x what he made; Stan is married to a Walton heiress (rumor is she owns NBA and NHL franchises, too)

. . . .""Sorry about Cutler" =  Shadojoker's a smart guy, so as a Bears fan I'm sure he can't stand Cutler and his undisciplined half-assed style

. . . .""When it happened"  =  My Broncos traded Cutler to the Bears in the midst of a MASSIVE player vs coach public brawl. I didn't know Cutler

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . was a punk yet, so I was PO'd at coach - gave me a headstart HATING Josh McDaniels, the biggest cheat in NFL

. . . ."ThThis one really should be self-explanatory

. . . . . ." Okay, an odd analogy, but it reflects how I felt when Peyton left ... I've spent the last two years rationalizng a Siemian 

wS7MJ6T.png

Archived