Nuggets Evolved: Unveil New Logos, Colours, Uniforms

55 minutes ago, dont care said:

In any debate ..... the burden of proof is on you.

You can’t expect who you are talking to to do the research

You use vague descriptions for everything.

I could assume you are talking about the greatest show on turf  but I’m not going to do the research it - you need to.

I wasn't aware you wanted to burden me ... I charge extra for that

I was talking to Shadojoker, I'm pretty sure he knows all that stuff

It's only SEEMS vague to you, and maybe a Chiefs fan if one stumbles in here

I already DID the research ... StL offense led NFL in both yds+pts 3x straight yrs

But hey, don't attack me, I was just being a lil goofy ... every clause in his post raised issues of love (Broncos, Nuggets, Avs, great offense) and hate (Cutler, WalMart, the Chiefs) ..............

wS7MJ6T.png

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, BroncoBuff said:

I wasn't aware you wanted to burden me ... I charge extra for that

I was talking to Shadojoker, I'm pretty sure he knows all that stuff

It's only SEEMS vague to you, and maybe a Chiefs fan if one stumbles in here

I already DID the research ... StL offense led NFL in both yds+pts 3x straight yrs

But hey, don't attack me, I was just being a lil goofy ... every clause in his post raised issues of love (Broncos, Nuggets, Avs, great offense) and hate (Cutler, WalMart, the Chiefs) ..............

Everything you said I am in complete agreement! It's uncanny how so spot on you were with both posts.

shado_logo.gif

On 6/14/2018 at 10:27 PM, Shadojoker said:

This dude STAYS stealing my work. I put watermarks and everything. Can't stand this fool. ??? 

Btw. I use MsPaint via windows 95 to do these concepts..

That court tho...(love emoji)

Although I liked the 2003 powder blues, I've hated the tweeks they've been making the last few years. Conrad, if the Nuggets just used your City Editions for all of their uniforms, we have a winner.

• 2 months later...

They still look like forgettable garbage that will be disappeared within five years.

The Nuggets are kind of a go-nowhere franchise, aren't they? They could move or be contracted and it doesn't really feel like they'd be missed.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

6 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

They still look like forgettable garbage that will be disappeared within five years.

The Nuggets are kind of a go-nowhere franchise, aren't they? They could move or be contracted and it doesn't really feel like they'd be missed.

I'd prefer if they just moved out of Denver.

19 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

The 9 first-round exits in 10 years era is a pretty underrated stat of NBA futility. I hate to agree with you, but you're not wrong.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

33 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

I feel like this applies to about half of the entire NBA.

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

In Denver the Nuggz have a pretty good following (of which I am a member) and bar none have the most loyal and knowledgeable fanbase that Denver has to offer. The Nuggets are not nearly as hopeless as you paint them to be. If we're talking about contraction you would put the Nets, Magic, Wizards, Bucks, Wolves, Hornets, Pelicans, Suns, Kings, Raptors, Hawks, and Clippers before the Nuggets on that list. The Nuggets have more history, cache, and name recognition than all of those teams. 

The fact that you can say something like that and not get more pushback really shows how much of a disaster the NBA has become. 

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

2 hours ago, Digby said:

The 9 first-round exits in 10 years era is a pretty underrated stat of NBA futility. I hate to agree with you, but you're not wrong.

And, the Jazz can thank the Nuggets for these two wonderful gifts ...

931048454-utah-jazz-v-sacramento-kings.j

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, JTernup said:

In Denver the Nuggz have a pretty good following (of which I am a member) and bar none have the most loyal and knowledgeable fanbase that Denver has to offer. The Nuggets are not nearly as hopeless as you paint them to be. If we're talking about contraction you would put the Nets, Magic, Wizards, Bucks, Wolves, Hornets, Pelicans, Suns, Kings, Raptors, Hawks, and Clippers before the Nuggets on that list. The Nuggets have more history, cache, and name recognition than all of those teams. 

The fact that you can say something like that and not get more pushback really shows how much of a disaster the NBA has become. 

The Clippers, Nets, Raptors, Suns, and Wizards would never be considered for contraction before the Nuggets would.

Not that it matters because contraction isn't happening anytime soon. Hell, the NBA will probably expand again at some point.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

2 hours ago, JTernup said:

In Denver the Nuggz have a pretty good following (of which I am a member) and bar none have the most loyal and knowledgeable fanbase that Denver has to offer.

In other words, they have 5,000 fans.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

20 hours ago, Digby said:

Proof that you can’t improve if you’re in the middle.  Yet again, Sam Hinkie’s theory has been validated. 

#TrustTheProcess

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 9/26/2018 at 1:23 PM, DG_Now said:

Sort of like how I don't miss the SuperSonics one bit... 

Archived