NHL Adidas jersey swaps (Wild 9/21)

B-mer

On 6/15/2018 at 12:56 PM, ReesDaKing said:

Excited to see my Coyotes jerseys

Slow day at work, so here are the Coyotes using the Canucks' set.  I went back and forth with this one a few different ways, but ended up with this.

F0zO1De.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, B-mer said:

Slow day at work, so here are the Coyotes using the Canucks' set.  I went back and forth with this one a few different ways, but ended up with this.

F0zO1De.png

I don't know how it would look, but how about the V with the V being  a bite mark

Big Baller Brand is successful

Honestly if you called this a NHL by adidas series, some of us may not even notice it. These look awesome. All better than the current sets (minus bruins that look grew on me)

would love to see the flyers as like a blues or rangers

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

13 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

Honestly if you called this a NHL by adidas series, some of us may not even notice it. These look awesome. All better than the current sets (minus bruins that look grew on me)

would love to see the flyers as like a blues or rangers

Thanks. And the Bruins are near perfect as is. I hated the black socks at first but not because it looked bad, because it looks fine. I'm used to them now. 

I hadn't thought of a Flyers one yet so I'll see what I think will work for them. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Section30 said:

That Flyers home is amazing, I'm not sold on the away though. What would it look like if the black and orange swapped?

That's why I'm not as enthused about this set. The home is nice but the road doesn't hold up. I thought of doing as you suggest but wanted orange to remain dominant. Only other idea is using the Rangers road jersey template too, but I was saving that for someone else. 

Here's another alternate jersey, bringing back a classic look for the Colorado Avalanche using the Hurricanes' new home jersey as the base.  In doing so, it aligns the arm striping with the rest, whereas the original jersey had a burgundy stripe in the middle of the white.  

sVrBOh7.png

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 9/19/2019 at 10:01 PM, B-mer said:

Got away from this (wow, didn’t realize it’s a year old) but realized I should have done the Bruins/Devils swap a little differently, so here’s that. Just reversed the stripe order on each, and honestly some part of me likes these. 

spacer.png

Very nice, but I say double the sleeve stripes. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 1 year later...

Really strange that this thread is so old. Feels like not that long, but then again time has no meaning anymore. 

im back with another swap. Easy to tell what it is. 

spacer.png

I swear the recent Winter Classic jersey had nothing to do with this. Just got into a Wild creative phase, and their colors work so much with so many designs. I started with the white jersey and went from there.
Tried a couple recolors keeping the same color ways but cleaned it up a bit to keep the red and green from touching.

Numbers are the Wild’s font just Ranger-ized. 

Also included bonus pants! My first inclination is the green ones, but they could probably pull off the red. 

• Like 4

• B-mer changed the title to NHL Adidas jersey swaps (Wild 9/21)

I realized last night that when I was thinking this concept through I had envisioned the numbers on the home being red with wheat drop shadow.  Somehow forgot that when I made it, so here it is with that option for comparison.  

spacer.png

UPDATE: Made the numbers on the road red as well to carry over from the actual Wild road, and brings more color diversity to that, and matches red pants better if that's the way it goes.  

• Like 6

• 11 months later...