MLB: The Defunct Saga - Bibliography Added

SFGiants58

I as a staunch partisan of the eMb logo really like this new eM. It recalls the original logo while being distinct, the best of both worlds.

One thing that I don't quite go for is putting this logo inside the white circle on the cap. Could you not get rid of the circle and make the M on the cap white? With three colours to play with, that seems like the best way to do it. Or else, you could enclose the entire red E / blue M logo in a white outline. 

I just think the white circle wastes too much space on the cap — also, it probably would not be allowed, given its likelihood to be confused by the hitter for a baseball. (I see that you have another M logo that you identify as a cap insignia. I am not clear on how this logo fits into this package; it seems like it comes from another set.)

The font of the lowercase wordmark is a fine choice. But I would stretch it vertically a bit; it's a little too squatty.

The number font you chose harmonises well with the logo; the curves seem like they come from the same family. I loved the original numbers, which went very well with the original logo. But I have to admit that this number font goes best with this logo.

The use of the latter-day "Montreal" road wordmark is a great idea. Indeed, I always said that that road wordmark could be used in a set with the traditional eMb logo at home, just as the White Sox and Tigers use the cap insignia on their home jerseys and a script wordmark on their road jerseys.

However, I must criticise the use of this wordmark only on a blue road jersey. Moreover, I must criticise even more strongly the complete absence of a grey road uniform! Please don't be one of those people who accept powder blue as a legitimate road uniform.

The Expos' original set never had a grey road uniform only because the set was scrapped just as powder blue was going  definitively out of style (including for the Royals, the one team for whom it is uniquely appropriate). Even if this imaginary set is going to have powder blue on the road to serve as the 1969-1990 version, the set should still have a road uniform in grey, and preferably one with the "Montreal" wordmark.

Finally, is there any way that you could tweak the M in the "Montreal" wordmark to be more like the M the main eM logo? 

Anyway, excellent work, as always.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TheLAKnight said:

The wordmark and secondary should read "De Montreal." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Expos

The Sens' wordmark uses D' because Ottawa starts with a vowel. 

3 hours ago, Whittier S said:

Why do you have "d'Montréal" instead of "de Montréal"?

tumblr_mk6f4bH8Rt1rjkjhfo1_500.gif

Thanks for pointing out the error, guys! I'm unfamiliar with French, so I screwed up. My apologies to any French speakers out there.

3 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Wonderful re-purposing of the Whips logo. I dig it! 

Thanks! I'd say it's more Whips-inspired than reusing bits of the Whips' logo. I did think about performing the flip, but that wouldn't fix the "Pepsi" issue.

2 hours ago, ItDoesntMatter said:

I wonder what the primary logo would look like without the e; it feels shoehorned in now that it's not connected to the M (maybe that's another solution?). Apart from that and the questionable French, you've put a great set together!

Thanks! I get why you feel that way about the "e," but I wanted to preserve it for the sake of color balance and honoring the original designers' intent with the "elb - M."

IboqKXk.png

I think you'll like my next variation a bit more.

2 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Would be curious if you colored it like the whips logo, with white letters. But with just the logo and font change as it’s gone from (the original uniforms) being some of the worst in history imo, to these being some of the best tbh, great job!

you also have the wrong cap monogram on the graphic

Thank you! I fixed the errors. Using a Whips-style coloration does look pretty good, but it still has the "Pepsi" issue.

EIi875h.png

The "e" does break up the comparison a little, but not enough for my liking.

1 hour ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

I as a staunch partisan of the eMb logo really like this new eM. It recalls the original logo while being distinct, the best of both worlds.

Thanks! Our conversations really helped me think about an abstract design.

One thing that I don't quite go for is putting this logo inside the white circle on the cap. Could you not get rid of the circle and make the M on the cap white? With three colours to play with, that seems like the best way to do it. Or else, you could enclose the entire red E / blue M logo in a white outline. 

That's a pretty good idea. I'm not sure I like it as much as the primary one (blue and white not touching). I also have a red circle option.

M1RWj2r.png

The updated logo sheet demonstrates that my logo has a small white outline, enough to separate the design from "bleu" et "rouge" backgrounds.

I just think the white circle wastes too much space on the cap — also, it probably would not be allowed, given its likelihood to be confused by the hitter for a baseball. (I see that you have another M logo that you identify as a cap insignia. I am not clear on how this logo fits into this package; it seems like it comes from another set.)

I figured that the "M" would be big enough for it not to be an issue, not anymore than a sleeve patch with a baseball.

Ah yes, that's an error on my part. I fixed it in an update.

The font of the lowercase wordmark is a fine choice. But I would stretch it vertically a bit; it's a little too squatty.

I get that, but it looks a bit too distorted that way.

ZUQeYkB.png

The number font you chose harmonises well with the logo; the curves seem like they come from the same family. I loved the original numbers, which went very well with the original logo. But I have to admit that this number font goes best with this logo.

The use of the latter-day "Montreal" road wordmark is a great idea. Indeed, I always said that that road wordmark could be used in a set with the traditional eMb logo at home, just as the White Sox and Tigers use the cap insignia on their home jerseys and a script wordmark on their road jerseys.

Thanks!

However, I must criticise the use of this wordmark only on a blue road jersey. Moreover, I must criticise even more strongly the complete absence of a grey road uniform! Please don't be one of those people who accept powder blue as a legitimate road uniform.

That does make sense, but I don't think that the script would work well with the road uniform. It'd be too much of a Dodgers or 1990s-present Cubs-like design with the color balance I picked (it's a home and road look). 

The road uniform is grey, but with the twist of a powder blue tint (Compared to an actual powder blue uniform).

pf0IsPQ.png

I'd never use a powder blue road uniform full-time, but a subtle allusion (a la what the Padres did with their tan road uniforms). I've done this before with several teams who had good powder uniforms, such as the Royals, Nationals, Tampa Bay Cannons (former Rangers), Senators MK II, Kansas City Athletics and Kansas City Blues. It's a novel spin on tradition.

The Expos' original set never had a grey road uniform only because the set was scrapped just as powder blue was going  definitively out of style (including for the Royals, the one team for whom it is uniquely appropriate). Even if this imaginary set is going to have powder blue on the road to serve as the 1969-1990 version, the set should still have a road uniform in grey, and preferably one with the "Montreal" wordmark.

Ah yes, Bill Henderson highlighted that one:

F90kUub.png

The road script does look pretty good on the road uniform, but it's far too Dodger/Cub-y for my taste.

3FXTTOn.png

Finally, is there any way that you could tweak the M in the "Montreal" wordmark to be more like the M the main eM logo? 

You know, while the "M" emulates the lettering font, replicating the "eM" version of the "M" looks good as well!

9VqghKG.png

I do like the other more though, if only because it ties into the number style.

Anyway, excellent work, as always.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

tumblr_mk6f4bH8Rt1rjkjhfo1_500.gif

Thanks for pointing out the error, guys! I'm unfamiliar with French, so I screwed up. My apologies to any French speakers out there.

Thanks! I'd say it's more Whips-inspired than reusing bits of the Whips' logo. I did think about performing the flip, but that wouldn't fix the "Pepsi" issue.

Thanks! I get why you feel that way about the "e," but I wanted to preserve it for the sake of color balance and honoring the original designers' intent with the "elb - M."

IboqKXk.png

I think you'll like my next variation a bit more.

Thank you! I fixed the errors. Using a Whips-style coloration does look pretty good, but it still has the "Pepsi" issue.

EIi875h.png

The "e" does break up the comparison a little, but not enough for my liking.

Thanks! Our conversations really helped me think about an abstract design.

That's a pretty good idea. I'm not sure I like it as much as the primary one (blue and white not touching). I also have a red circle option.

M1RWj2r.png

The updated logo sheet demonstrates that my logo has a small white outline, enough to separate the design from "bleu" et "rouge" backgrounds.

I figured that the "M" would be big enough for it not to be an issue, not anymore than a sleeve patch with a baseball.

Ah yes, that's an error on my part. I fixed it in an update.

I get that, but it looks a bit too distorted that way.

ZUQeYkB.png

Thanks!

That does make sense, but I don't think that the script would work well with the road uniform. It'd be too much of a Dodgers or 1990s-present Cubs-like design with the color balance I picked (it's a home and road look). 

The road uniform is grey, but with the twist of a powder blue tint (Compared to an actual powder blue uniform).

pf0IsPQ.png

I'd never use a powder blue road uniform full-time, but a subtle allusion (a la what the Padres did with their tan road uniforms). I've done this before with several teams who had good powder uniforms, such as the Royals, Nationals, Tampa Bay Cannons (former Rangers), Senators MK II, Kansas City Athletics and Kansas City Blues. It's a novel spin on tradition.

Ah yes, Bill Henderson highlighted that one:

F90kUub.png

The road script does look pretty good on the road uniform, but it's far too Dodger/Cub-y for my taste.

3FXTTOn.png

You know, while the "M" emulates the lettering font, replicating the "eM" version of the "M" looks good as well!

9VqghKG.png

I do like the other more though, if only because it ties into the number style.

Thanks!

you need a job at a designing firm, these mockups are amazing. 

Love both Expos sets! I was going to suggest you colored the logo in the Whips style, but @BellaSpurs beat me to it! Pepsi comparisons aside, I still think it does look better aesthetically. If the Nationals can have Walgreens, the Expos can have Pepsi I guess.😂 I also love the powder blue alternates, they both look beautiful.

The only other suggestion I would make would be to retain the white outlines on the away uniforms of the second set. It helps bring the white into the set more to go with the stripes and the chest logo. Otherwise, great work!

14 minutes ago, MJD7 said:

Love both Expos sets! I was going to suggest you colored the logo in the Whips style, but @BellaSpurs beat me to it! Pepsi comparisons aside, I still think it does look better aesthetically. If the Nationals can have Walgreens, the Expos can have Pepsi I guess.😂 I also love the powder blue alternates, they both look beautiful.

The only other suggestion I would make would be to retain the white outlines on the away uniforms of the second set. It helps bring the white into the set more to go with the stripes and the chest logo. Otherwise, great work!

Thanks! I'm glad you like them. I do think that the Whips-style split looks good on a white background, it is a mess against blue.

I0a1QC3.png

The red just looks out-of-place. 

The home/road set does look better with the white outlines! It really ties the whole thing together. I've updated the initial post to reflect this change.

rnI7nyK.png

The "bleu," "blanc," and "rouge" now shines through!

City flag inspired logos are very cool and I like all that you've done with this set so far, but I have a minor quibble- keeping the fleur-de-lis and the whine pine but replacing the rose, thistle and clover could easily perceived as alienating to the Anglophone support base. The '69 also makes sense but obviously has a more...unwholesome...meaning.

(Thinking out loud, perhaps you could make the four corners of the flag the old EMB logo, the city logo, the baseball, and an orange traffic cone- baseball sometimes avoids these types of whimsical things, but it's sort of an unofficial symbol of Montreal, a city eternally under construction. Certain types of tourist shops even sell salt & pepper shakers shaped like them! https://www.mainandlocal.com/products/salt-and-pepper-montreal-traffic-cones)

Your work is wonderful otherwise, I love it and I am often critical of people's Montreal work on this forum.

21 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

3FXTTOn.png

What if you made the "Montreal" script red while keeping the fleur blue, but going with blue front numbers rather than red?  I'd think that would solve the Cubs/Dodgers issue while giving it a fresh new look.  I think it would also give you some nice symmetry with how the back looks.  I always loved that script and think your powder blues are enough of a callback to the Expos of the 70s and 80s.

But I think you pretty much nailed this one.  The socks are the best part here... they never wore anything like that as far as I can recall, yet it somehow looks quintessentially Expos.

While the update to the logos are excellent, as always, I have to disagree with the basic direction of the design. I firmly believe that the eMb logo could be updated to fit in the modern era, if only by removing the white "I" shape and making the M more distinct, such as putting some space between the M and the e and b. Plus, putting a white circle in the b can fill the need to have white in the logo, or even making the M white with a blue outline, just like the original. That said, this whole set is fantastic, and I wouldn't complain if a revived Expos team used this exact set, even if I'd prefer a more faithful logo.

the user formerly known as cdclt

On 8/9/2019 at 2:41 PM, Carolingian Steamroller said:

That Whips-inspired design is too good. 

Solid color numbers with only a white outline, blue numbers on the back, red on the front, the rocket-popcicle stirrups. 

Everything about this is just a perfect balance of color. 

Excuse me but I need to go have a Scotch after looking at that set. 

Thank you so much! Getting the color balance right was necessary for this design, splitting the difference between blue and red. Enjoy the scotch! 

On 8/9/2019 at 2:42 PM, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

I like the modern update for the Expos. It's clean, bright, tasteful.

Très agréable

Thanks!

On 8/9/2019 at 4:28 PM, alexandre said:

City flag inspired logos are very cool and I like all that you've done with this set so far, but I have a minor quibble- keeping the fleur-de-lis and the whine pine but replacing the rose, thistle and clover could easily perceived as alienating to the Anglophone support base. The '69 also makes sense but obviously has a more...unwholesome...meaning.

(Thinking out loud, perhaps you could make the four corners of the flag the old EMB logo, the city logo, the baseball, and an orange traffic cone- baseball sometimes avoids these types of whimsical things, but it's sort of an unofficial symbol of Montreal, a city eternally under construction. Certain types of tourist shops even sell salt & pepper shakers shaped like them! https://www.mainandlocal.com/products/salt-and-pepper-montreal-traffic-cones)

Your work is wonderful otherwise, I love it and I am often critical of people's Montreal work on this forum.

Thank you! I thought about incorporating the Lancaster Rose, but it simply didn't work with the color split design. While the white pine is a bit more complex, it's one color instead of two.

CFsep7N.pnghYkgqP4.png

I figured that the Montréal city logo, with a design that looks both like a rose and like a clover, would be an adequate substitution. Montréal being the most pluralistic city in Quebec would aid in that Anglophone connection. With the '69, I can see why it'd be a problem. I did try to design a version with a '67 (for Expo67, the namesake of the club), but it reminded me a bit too much of the '76 logo/a Sixers design.

lcOz3Rs.png 76_Orange_Logo.svg spirit_of_76_bell_logo.jpg

I think I'll stick with '69. It'll be fine after a few "nice" jokes.

As for the gag version:

Ee8WX3R.png

That's kinda fun!

On 8/9/2019 at 8:31 PM, NicDB said:

What if you made the "Montreal" script red while keeping the fleur blue, but going with blue front numbers rather than red?  I'd think that would solve the Cubs/Dodgers issue while giving it a fresh new look.  I think it would also give you some nice symmetry with how the back looks.  I always loved that script and think your powder blues are enough of a callback to the Expos of the 70s and 80s.

But I think you pretty much nailed this one.  The socks are the best part here... they never wore anything like that as far as I can recall, yet it somehow looks quintessentially Expos.

Thanks! I do like the red script, but Montréal being a French Canadian city dissuaded me from putting it in red on a grey uniform.

ryTgAXa.png

While the team always wore solid blue socks, the rocket-popsicle design really fits with the ideal color balance for the Expos. Of course, I doubt they'd look that good with ribbon stirrups or the red/blue racing stripes.

19 hours ago, QueenCitySwarm said:

While the update to the logos are excellent, as always, I have to disagree with the basic direction of the design. I firmly believe that the eMb logo could be updated to fit in the modern era, if only by removing the white "I" shape and making the M more distinct, such as putting some space between the M and the e and b. Plus, putting a white circle in the b can fill the need to have white in the logo, or even making the M white with a blue outline, just like the original. That said, this whole set is fantastic, and I wouldn't complain if a revived Expos team used this exact set, even if I'd prefer a more faithful logo.

Thanks. I think you'll like one of the upcoming takes, where I try to fix up the eMb to resolve its issues.

The second abstract design should be up soon.

56 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Thank you so much! Getting the color balance right was necessary for this design, splitting the difference between blue and red. Enjoy the scotch! 

Thanks!

Thank you! I thought about incorporating the Lancaster Rose, but it simply didn't work with the color split design. While the white pine is a bit more complex, it's one color instead of two.

CFsep7N.pnghYkgqP4.png

I figured that the Montréal city logo, with a design that looks both like a rose and like a clover, would be an adequate substitution. Montréal being the most pluralistic city in Quebec would aid in that Anglophone connection. With the '69, I can see why it'd be a problem. I did try to design a version with a '67 (for Expo67, the namesake of the club), but it reminded me a bit too much of the '76 logo/a Sixers design.

lcOz3Rs.png 76_Orange_Logo.svg spirit_of_76_bell_logo.jpg

I think I'll stick with '69. It'll be fine after a few "nice" jokes.

As for the gag version:

Ee8WX3R.png

That's kinda fun!

Thanks! I do like the red script, but Montréal being a French Canadian city dissuaded me from putting it in red on a grey uniform.

ryTgAXa.png

While the team always wore solid blue socks, the rocket-popsicle design really fits with the ideal color balance for the Expos. Of course, I doubt they'd look that good with ribbon stirrups or the red/blue racing stripes.

Thanks. I think you'll like one of the upcoming takes, where I try to fix up the eMb to resolve its issues.

The second abstract design should be up soon.

I agree with the statement by QueenCitySwarm.  I am partial to the eMb logo as well but the Part II concept is nice as well.  I agree that the eMb could be updated.  I like the font used to replace the old Clarendon font for "expos".

On 6/19/2018 at 6:42 PM, SFGiants58 said:

Well, guess who's back!

JnDyFxL.gif

I apologize for the delays. I had some things I needed to attend to in my personal life, and this kind of fell on the back-burner.

Thanks, guys! I'm glad you liked the Browns set. It was a lot of fun building the whole set, and I'm glad I added the Swingin' Louie (thanks @Carolingian Steamroller for the suggestion).

Thanks! My guess would be that the Braves moved to Baltimore (becoming the Orioles), while the Pilots either stayed put or simply didn't exist. 

Anyway, here we go!

MILWAUKEE BREWERS (FORMER ST. LOUIS BROWNS) - Swingin' and Brewin'

It is well-known that Bill Veeck, upon learning that Anheuser-Busch Inc. bought the Cardinals (and even before that), attempted to move the Browns to Milwaukee. The club spent its first year in Milwaukee (the founding location of the American League, as noted by this sign across the street from the Milwaukee County Historical Society's headquarters), but then moved to St. Louis and played like a toxic trash heap for the better part of 50 years. With Veeck's former ownership of the American Association Brewers, such a move made sense. Unfortunately, the Old Boys' Club known as the American League owners wanted Veeck out and wouldn't let him move (finally allowing the team to move to Baltimore after selling the club). However, what if the move happened?

In this series, let's suppose Veeck struck a deal to sell the team to Fred Miller while remaining in the organization. The AL owners would approve this move, transporting the team to Milwaukee and renaming the team the Brewers. Aesthetically, they would be a blend of the American Association Brewers and the Orioles, with a co-dominant color scheme and a cartoon logo. The color scheme would change, as Miller/Veeck would be anxious to downplay the Browns. Instead of navy/red, let's say navy/yellow-gold became the color scheme of choice, a unique color scheme in baseball that would homage the American Association team and fit in with the beer imagery/Marquette colors (UWM was red/white at the time). Powder would pop up in the 1970s/'80s, sticking around as an accent color (because it fits the city really well). Like the Baltimore Orioles, a locally-styled color scheme would supplant an ill-fitting one. Miller/Veeck ownership and their descendants would make sure to keep the general feel of this identity intact (again, akin to the Orioles).

Much like the Orioles and the American Association Brewers, the team's identity revolves around cartoon logos. A new rendering of Owgust is the center of the identity, based around the 1947/mid-60s-19771943, and 1942 versions (with some bits of my updated Wally Bird in the cap) - thanks @Gothamite for making them readily available on http://borchertfield.com. It also has a facsimile of the Brewers' old block M, which is notably less Michigan-y than others (narrow). The primary features the logo in a roundel with TribeType font and wheat leaves. The secondary is the head alone (with a yellow-gold outline) and the tertiary is the full Owgust logo. I'd like to send a big shout-out to @Htown1141 for workshopping the logos with me. Thank you so much for taking time to help me refine it. 

uksFXZ6.png

The uniforms are a blend of my previous Brewers concept (with American Association-style scripts, blue/yellow/blue stripes, and Packers-style sock stripes) and the Orioles (light-colored scripts/lettering with dark outlines, cartoon logo on cap, MLB Block Standard numbers with Rawlings Block NOB letters, etc.). I did make some modifications to the numbers, with dark-colored front numbers/NOB's and a Packers-style notch on the "5." I also used a powder blue-tinted base on the greys, for a bit more character.

IXTsWlc.png

The first set of alternates have a bit more of an Oriole-ish touch. The gold alternate has a white front panel on the cap, while the navy alternate features the roundel and a yellow-gold/white contrast on the numbers.

yKLUyYZ.png

The final set of alternates are a bit more "civic" in nature. The special event jersey uses a light blue base with the "Milwaukee" script, for various special events (e.g., 4/14, opening of Summerfest, etc.). It also has a cap to match Owgust's cap (and to emulate the Orioles' "O's" hat). The second is my old 1948 American Association Brewers concept, with a recolored version of my new Owgust logo. It's a nice way to tie in the new and old clubs. 

NB5ayyQ.png

The dugout jackets are updates of my previous Brewers jackets, with the primary one gaining the "Milwaukee" script, the roundel, and the new Owgust. The 1940s jacket features an update Owgust.

xSWINmL.png UDb1IH5.png

The Brewers/Orioles fusion turned out better than I thought it would! Not only does it allow the Brewers (former Browns) to embrace Owgust, but it keeps them further away from their cluttered mess of an identity and other side-effects (e.g.. Selig, "Wrigley North," etc.). C+C is appreciated, as always!

Up next, the Philly A's! 

This has to be one of the finest Brewers concepts I've ever seen. I know a lot of us Brewers fans would love to see the team ditch their current color scheme/logo and go back to the "ball in glove" logo and color scheme, but I'd LOOOOOOVE to see the team adopt something similar to what you've come up with.

Just fantastic work.....keep it up!

On 8/11/2019 at 11:09 AM, teeray01 said:

I agree with the statement by QueenCitySwarm.  I am partial to the eMb logo as well but the Part II concept is nice as well.  I agree that the eMb could be updated.  I like the font used to replace the old Clarendon font for "expos".

Thanks! I think you'll like a later part of this.

15 hours ago, zdubs said:

This has to be one of the finest Brewers concepts I've ever seen. I know a lot of us Brewers fans would love to see the team ditch their current color scheme/logo and go back to the "ball in glove" logo and color scheme, but I'd LOOOOOOVE to see the team adopt something similar to what you've come up with.

Just fantastic work.....keep it up!

Thanks.

12 hours ago, appleclock said:

Montréal looks great! That logo and the colors reminds me of Pepsi in the early 90s.

Thank you, even though the design tries to avoid the outright Pepsi copying of the original Whips' design.

Anyway, it's time for a slightly different take!

MONTRÉAL EXPOS, PT. II B - The Flow of the Fleur

This variation on a Whips-style design takes influence from my part I design, marrying the Fleur-de-Lis with an abstract M in a circle. 

i89CCyx.png

This way, the logo incorporates an important piece of French Canadian iconography while staying within the strict color balance set up in the first part II design. It still fits in with the period logos as well:

aIkW4vQ.png

The logo sheet swaps the first part II design for the second one. Aside from the new logo and tweaked color distribution, the design is the same as the first part II concept.

46vVt0H.png

The uniforms now flip the distribution of blue and red, while also using the "Montréal" script on the road uniform. I implemented a script road uniform, since the color balance allowed it to serve as an "expanded" version of the insignia.

BCJQyy5.png

The alternates have the "Montréal" script and insignias flipped from the first part II alternates.

WrrXv9j.png

I carried over the pinwheel cap and Canada/Saint Jean-Baptise Day uniforms from the previous take, albeit with the appropriate color distribution flips.

JZ8eJZi.png

The jacket remains the same, albeit with the new logo.

Bpkf8s3.png

While I like this logo as well, I'm not as keen on it as I am with the first alternate take. Still, it's good to see multiple directions the Expos could have taken in establishing an abstract identity. C+C is appreciated, as always!

Up next, the "eMb" gets a bit of an overhaul.

• SFGiants58 changed the title to MLB: The Defunct Saga - Montréal Expos Pt. II B Added ("M-Fleur-de-Lis")

I love all of these updates to the Expos, particularly the Whips inspired updates. My only criticism is that there is too much mixing of red and blue elements, it reminds me of the headache down in Texas. Red hats with blue jerseys, blue jerseys with read hats... Too much. Otherwise, I’m totally on board!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived