SFGiants58

MLB: The Defunct Saga - Montréal Royaux Updated

Recommended Posts

Wow, lots to unpack here!

 

The green alt looks a little too busy to me. Maybe ditch the headspoon piping, or keep it and lose the outline on the script? You could also try flipping the colors on the script. Here's a really quick mock-up:


Denver-A-s.png

 

 

I really like the subtle mountain range trim on the sleeves though and wish it was used throughout the whole set. At first I wasn't convinced the Old English "V" in "DENVER" reads as a "V," but the more I look at it, the less of a problem I have with it. I also wouldn't mind seeing a full '90s set in forest green, purple and dark gold. Man, I wish that dugout jacket were real. 

 

Since I assume the New Orleans A's are next (or after that), I hope you add purple to the A's green and gold for a full-blown Mardi Gras look! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

I'd like to give a shout out to @Ferdinand Cesarano for finding the articles that laid out the A's potential relocation in this post. 

 

Dang! First, thank you for the mention. I am very glad that the information in my post helped to serve as a basis for one of your beautiful creations.

 

Second, how the heck did I not know about this thread? I have plenty of catching up to do.

 

My initial reaction is that all of the A's and White Sox concepts are wonderful; aesthetic triumphs, every one of them. But I wonder why you elected to incorporate the Mariners' latter-day colour scheme rather than their original colours of blue and yellow, which they shared with the Seattle Pilots. In the period when we almost got the Seattle White Sox, blue and yellow were considered to be the colours that evoked Seattle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is conflicting. I think this is the last we'll see of the Athletics and their constant identity crisis, which is a good thing.

 

It's also the last we'll see of crazy Charlie O., which is a bad thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2018 at 10:52 AM, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

This is conflicting. I think this is the last we'll see of the Athletics and their constant identity crisis, which is a good thing.

 

It's also the last we'll see of crazy Charlie O., which is a bad thing.

 

Finley was sort of a mad genius.  He built those terrific A's teams pretty much on his own, but his hubris and the changing times made his empire crumble.

 

Orange baseballs, designated pinchrunners, brightly-colored uniforms, the mule for a mascot, white shoes..... there will never be another one quite like him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2018 at 3:54 PM, SFGiants58 said:

Thank you for your extensive feedback! The Nats-Padres primary was probably not the best design, but I was trying to fill space to mimic the Padres' 2004-2011 logo and establish the tri-star motif. I'll revise it towards the end of the thread.

 

The SeaSox is pretty much a Mariners concept, but that's the thesis behind it. The White Sox's 90-year identity crisis would lead them towards looking like the Mariners in Seattle. I thought about pinstripes, but they don't really fit with the "modern" look. I don't like the batterman either, but it works well in the new colors.

 

Penumbra works really well for Toronto FC, but not as much for the Argos.

Okay, I can get behind convergent evolution, especially toward something as nice as the Mariners color scheme!

 

Yeah, you're right about Toronto FC; that looks pretty nice...

 

Your Denver A's sets are a mixed bag for me...

 

The all-caps blackletter "Denver" script is kinda awkward. Also, the purple and green contrast poorly, the double-outlines are muddy, and the green-to-purple gradient jacket is kinda ugly, but it's all pretty 90s, so I guess it's fitting. Replacing the gold with more white (or vice versa) might help to clean up the look, but I understand that's not the point.

 

On the other hand, I love that mountain striping on the green uniform, and the Bears-inspired uniform is awesome!

 

I look forward to whatever's coming next!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, guys!

 

On 10/20/2018 at 12:34 AM, Jimmy Lethal said:

Those '90s throwbacks - especially the dugout jackets - are such a goddamn mess, I love it. It's probably the purple... that, or the giant mountain range on the jackets.

 

Probably both. Definitely both.

 

On 10/22/2018 at 4:25 PM, BellaSpurs said:

Purple gold and green Denver althletics would be amazing right now, that dugout jacket is also amazing 

 

Thanks. I'm not a big fan of that aesthetic, but I figured it was worth a try to see how the '90s could have morphed the A's aesthetic a little more than it did.

 

On 10/20/2018 at 11:23 AM, coco1997 said:

Wow, lots to unpack here!

 

The green alt looks a little too busy to me. Maybe ditch the headspoon piping, or keep it and lose the outline on the script? You could also try flipping the colors on the script. Here's a really quick mock-up:


Denver-A-s.png

 

 

I really like the subtle mountain range trim on the sleeves though and wish it was used throughout the whole set. At first I wasn't convinced the Old English "V" in "DENVER" reads as a "V," but the more I look at it, the less of a problem I have with it. I also wouldn't mind seeing a full '90s set in forest green, purple and dark gold. Man, I wish that dugout jacket were real. 

 

Since I assume the New Orleans A's are next (or after that), I hope you add purple to the A's green and gold for a full-blown Mardi Gras look! 

 

Thanks! I implemented your headspoon-less idea in the concept, as the mountain trim already makes it a different style. I did think about making the mountain trim universal, but it seemed redundant with the primary logo patch. Also, for those wanting a full set of the mega-90s version, here you go!

 

3UrMuOH.png 88HFIw7.png

 

I would never have wanted the A's to adopt this, but I could see the Denver version of the team experimenting with it.

 

The New Orleans Athletics will the one after this next concept.

 

On 10/20/2018 at 12:29 PM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

 

Dang! First, thank you for the mention. I am very glad that the information in my post helped to serve as a basis for one of your beautiful creations.

 

Second, how the heck did I not know about this thread? I have plenty of catching up to do.

 

My initial reaction is that all of the A's and White Sox concepts are wonderful; aesthetic triumphs, every one of them. But I wonder why you elected to incorporate the Mariners' latter-day colour scheme rather than their original colours of blue and yellow, which they shared with the Seattle Pilots. In the period when we almost got the Seattle White Sox, blue and yellow were considered to be the colours that evoked Seattle.

 

Thanks! The reason I picked the navy/kelly color scheme was that the White Sox never switched to royal during the 1970s or '80s, keeping navy on their uniforms. I also picked kelly green to tie the team in more with the Cascadian colours and their fellow Kingdome tenants, the Seahawks. Thank you for the tidbit about blue/yellow being the "signature" Seattle colour scheme, as I had no idea it went beyond the Pilots and Mariners. With that it mind, I've prepared several variations of the '83-'86 uniforms in different colourways.

 

uQGJdnK.png 8C4UEKF.png

 

suzK7hq.png

 

I'd say that royal/kelly is my preferred look.

 

On 10/20/2018 at 12:52 PM, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

This is conflicting. I think this is the last we'll see of the Athletics and their constant identity crisis, which is a good thing.

 

It's also the last we'll see of crazy Charlie O., which is a bad thing.

On 10/22/2018 at 9:06 AM, Bobster said:

Finley was sort of a mad genius.  He built those terrific A's teams pretty much on his own, but his hubris and the changing times made his empire crumble.

 

Orange baseballs, designated pinchrunners, brightly-colored uniforms, the mule for a mascot, white shoes..... there will never be another one quite like him.

 

Very true. Charlie O. was an innovator, albeit one who couldn't adapt to the wind of change in baseball in the mid-late 1970s. 

 

These last few concepts won't be the last time we'll see the A's, as they pop up in relation to San José and Portland. I did see them pop up once in a Tampa discussion, but I dismissed it because the timelines don't line up.

 

On 10/22/2018 at 5:25 PM, vtgco said:

Okay, I can get behind convergent evolution, especially toward something as nice as the Mariners color scheme!

 

Yeah, you're right about Toronto FC; that looks pretty nice...

 

Your Denver A's sets are a mixed bag for me...

 

The all-caps blackletter "Denver" script is kinda awkward. Also, the purple and green contrast poorly, the double-outlines are muddy, and the green-to-purple gradient jacket is kinda ugly, but it's all pretty 90s, so I guess it's fitting. Replacing the gold with more white (or vice versa) might help to clean up the look, but I understand that's not the point.

 

On the other hand, I love that mountain striping on the green uniform, and the Bears-inspired uniform is awesome!

 

I look forward to whatever's coming next!

 

Thanks! I can see that the "DENVER" wordmark might be a bit awkward, but I stand by it. I based the rotation of the letters off of the Red Sox's "BOSTON" wordmark, giving each letter ample kerning and a slight arc. It made a bit more sense than a script, given that I wanted the team to have fewer similarities with the Tigers' uniform set. I might tweak it towards the end of the series, when I update several teams. Some, like the LA Athletics, aren't to my taste anymore.

 

Up next, an unexpected one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The headspoon-less green alt for the A's looks much cleaner now.

 

Really digging those various color options for the Seattle White Sox. I've gotta say, I like them all!

 

Looking forward to the next A's relocation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The purple a’s look great! So do the fauxback royal kelly Sox! I really enjoy the idea that (although great) the green and gold would be changed into something else as Charlie went on his little house hunters; mlb edition phase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PHOENIX ATHLETICS - El Viaje Misterioso de los Atléticos

 

LtzbcY1.gif 2EWIUQB.jpg

 

This one is a bit ahistorical, as I could only find it in one of my sources. The Hardball Times’ article mentions it in a throwaway line at the end of the A’s section, claiming that Walter A. Haas Jr. briefly considered moving the team to Phoenix upon buying them.1 I have serious doubts about this, for a variety of reasons:

 

  • None of the other sources I’ve used mentioned anything about this.
  • Phoenix wouldn’t have had a major league-ready stadium. The closest at the time would probably have been Phoenix Municipal Stadium, which might have supported a Turnpike Stadium-style renovation.
  • The Coliseum board wouldn’t have approved it, especially with the lease’s status.

However, let’s see where this takes us. Let’s assume that the A’s moved, eventually playing at the Sir Ken Adam set known as Chase Field. Let’s also assume that the team pulled a Dallas Stars and “adapted” their identity to the region in the ‘90s, cleaning things up in the 2000s to better resemble artwork like the images here.

 

Southwest-Indian-Art-Fair-2013-720x710.jpg 1734448 il_570xN.290738767.jpg

 

Much like the initial Diamondbacks identity, these A’s use Matrix Extra Bold as the base font. While I prefer the Kruella lettering used by the 2007-15 D-Backs, Matrix blended better with the Old English “A” while still being appropriate with the Southwestern theme. I added appropriate Old English touches to the letter “A,” as well as a geometric pattern that alludes to Hopi & Navajo art from the area.2 I avoided using literal symbols, as removing the symbols from their original context is a no-go. The colors are Turquoise, Sedona Red, Metallic Gold, and Off-White, lifted from my old Diamondbacks concept. It made sense as an evolution from the A’s identity that reflected the region’s aesthetics (thanks, @anythinglogos and @daveindc for the idea). 

 

The elephant from my Denver concept appears again, but with a few more angular touches/allusions to regional artwork (e.g., the Kachina/Katsina dolls).3 It’s also takes some inspiration from the Phoenix Coyotes’ “Picasso” logo (though I doubt Picasso ever used Southwestern Native American art as inspiration, as he drew more from African designs) as part of its design. A “P” insignia is the tertiary.

 

u6otXlj.png

 

The home and road uniforms feature the Diamondbacks’ old number and NOB font. I’ve also kept around patterned trim, which also appears on the pants and socks. Off-white and sand are the base colors, with off-white shoes replacing white ones. The elephant is on the sleeves.

 

k6fZfRb.png

 

The alternates include a red jersey with a designated cap (red bill with the “P” insignia). The other jersey is turquoise with the team name.

 

ypOidto.png

 

The second set of alts includes a pairing of the alt cap with the home uniform and a recreation of the first Phoenix uniform from the 1980s. It has thinner knit trim instead of a Northwestern Stripe, while also using a rounded with a geometric sun pattern (off of my old Rays concept).

 

Aq9gkny.png

 

The primary jacket replicates the patterned trim, while the throwback features the new sleeve patch.

 

SIC9yfG.png zeb5svd.png

 

It may be ahistorical (as far as I know), but it still produces a fantastic look that blends the Athletics’ brand with local influences.4 C+C is appreciated, as always.

 

Up next, it’s time to head to the Big Easy!

 

RiLMZT9.png

 

1 Paul Francis Sullivan, “The Franchise Moves That Almost Happened | The Hardball Times,” The Hardball Times, June 21, 2011, https://www.fangraphs.com/tht/the-franchise-moves-that-almost-happened/.

2 “Hopi Pueblo Pottery - Adobe Gallery, Santa Fe,” accessed October 24, 2018, https://www.adobegallery.com/origin/Hopi_Pueblo; “Navajo Weaving | Art,” Encyclopedia Britannica, accessed October 24, 2018, https://www.britannica.com/art/Navajo-weaving.

3 Helga Teiwes and Forman Hanna, Kachina Dolls: The Art of Hopi Carvers (Tucson: University of Arizona Press, 1991), 25-26, http://books.google.com/books?id=hpsOAQAAMAAJ; “USA: Hopi and Kachinas,” National Costume Dolls (blog), March 26, 2018, https://babogenglish.wordpress.com/2018/03/26/usa-hopi-and-kachinas/.

4 Two books I'd recommend on the region are The Pueblo Revolt: The Secret Rebellion that Drove the Spaniards Out of the Southwest and Ramón A. Gutiérrez's When Jesus Came, The Corn Mothers Went Away. The former is a comprehensive retelling of the famed 1680 revolt, while the latter is a super-controversial analysis of Pueblo and Spanish culture in the colony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an A's fan, I've loved almost all of these, but Phoenix might be my favorite. That elephant is fantastic.

 

One thing I would point out is that with the exception of part of our brief sojourn in Kansas City, where our identity was a complete and total mess (and, I suppose, the Oaks fauxbacks), the A's tradition of wearing the A (or A's) over a P for Philly or O for Oakland has stood strong for 100 years.

 

I would welcome, follow, and support a spin-off series where the A's move to all the MLB cities and screw the consequences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love what you did with Phoenix. You’d almost have to expect them to change their location name from “Phoenix” to “Arizona” at some point though (like the Cardinals and the Coyotes), especially when your team is the “A’s.” The A-Z A’s has a nice ring to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really happy that you decided to embrace the local culture and use Southwestern colors. Love the Kachina elephant, and combining the D-Backs and Athletics' "A" logos is sheer genius! 

 

And it looks like I'll be getting my wish for the NOLA A's!

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Phoenix set doesn't feel super A's to me... it feels way better!

I love the elephant; it kinda looks like a sugar skull to me more than a kachina, though. Still awesome.

The striping pattern is great, and I wish the Diamondbacks would use it on their jerseys.

My only suggestion is to have a recolored Arizona flag patch.

 

7 hours ago, appleclock said:

You’d almost have to expect them to change their location name from “Phoenix” to “Arizona” at some point though (like the Cardinals and the Coyotes), especially when your team is the “A’s.” The A-Z A’s has a nice ring to it.

I agree, the Arizona Athletics would be cool, but then it might follow to drop the 's from the cap logo, and that might reduce all remaining A's from the identity!

 

I look forward to seeing NOLA, and I like the old Pelicans reference in the sneak peek!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Phoenix A’s are absolutely beautiful! A perfect mesh of the best each team has to offer. The “A’s” logo and the elephant are particularly outstanding.

 

Looking forward to New Orleans!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 5:34 AM, Big Yellow Flag said:

As an A's fan, I've loved almost all of these, but Phoenix might be my favorite. That elephant is fantastic.

 

One thing I would point out is that with the exception of part of our brief sojourn in Kansas City, where our identity was a complete and total mess (and, I suppose, the Oaks fauxbacks), the A's tradition of wearing the A (or A's) over a P for Philly or O for Oakland has stood strong for 100 years.

 

I would welcome, follow, and support a spin-off series where the A's move to all the MLB cities and screw the consequences.

 

Thanks! It's nice to see an A's fan liking these concepts. The reason I always have at least one city initial cap for the team is that I've long believed that they should have a city-specific alternate cap. It'd be a way to shake the "vagabond franchise" label on one of their alternates (never a primary, of course). 

 

The All-A's series might just be a fun plan!

 

On 10/24/2018 at 7:39 AM, appleclock said:

Love what you did with Phoenix. You’d almost have to expect them to change their location name from “Phoenix” to “Arizona” at some point though (like the Cardinals and the Coyotes), especially when your team is the “A’s.” The A-Z A’s has a nice ring to it.

On 10/24/2018 at 3:37 PM, vtgco said:

The Phoenix set doesn't feel super A's to me... it feels way better!

I love the elephant; it kinda looks like a sugar skull to me more than a kachina, though. Still awesome.

The striping pattern is great, and I wish the Diamondbacks would use it on their jerseys.

My only suggestion is to have a recolored Arizona flag patch.

 

I agree, the Arizona Athletics would be cool, but then it might follow to drop the 's from the cap logo, and that might reduce all remaining A's from the identity!

 

I look forward to seeing NOLA, and I like the old Pelicans reference in the sneak peek!

 

Thanks, guys! I really enjoyed modifying my old Diamondbacks concept for this purpose. @vtgco, I do see your point about the elephant having a bit of a sugar skull vibe, but the location and relative lack of detail bring it more in line with the kachina.

 

If you followed my Project 32 series, you'd find that I really do not like state names for teams, and will avoid them if I can help it. Since my alternate history never had the team leaving Phoenix proper (unlike the Cardinals and Coyotes), I saw no reason to embrace state imagery or the state name, no matter the alliteration. I'll probably produce an Arizona A's concept towards the end of the thread.

 

I hope you like the NOLA A's!

 

On 10/24/2018 at 8:33 AM, anythinglogos said:

Those sock stripes and that elephant ? 

 

Thank you! Those are my favorite part of the design. 

 

On 10/24/2018 at 11:38 AM, coco1997 said:

Really happy that you decided to embrace the local culture and use Southwestern colors. Love the Kachina elephant, and combining the D-Backs and Athletics' "A" logos is sheer genius! 

 

And it looks like I'll be getting my wish for the NOLA A's!

 

Thanks! I wasn't sure that Matrix would mesh well with Old English, but the letter proportions matched fairly well.

 

On 10/24/2018 at 7:38 PM, MJD7 said:

The Phoenix A’s are absolutely beautiful! A perfect mesh of the best each team has to offer. The “A’s” logo and the elephant are particularly outstanding.

 

Looking forward to New Orleans!

 

Thank you!

 

NEW ORLEANS ATHLETICS - Pelican Parade

 

The final A’s relocation proposal (at least until the mid-’00s) is here! This one emerged from Charlie O.’s exit strategy in early 1979, in which he entertained a $10-$12 million offer from Eddie DeBartolo, Sr., then-owner of the Pittsburgh Penguins and several horse racing tracks. The offer would have seen the team move to New Orleans, specifically the Superdome in its baseball configuration. However, the Coliseum board and Baseball Commissioner Bowie Kuhn scuttled the deal. The relocation failed for several reasons beyond the Coliseum lease. One rationale was that Kuhn wanted the Marvin Davis (of Denver) to buy the team, while another explanation was that Kuhn didn’t want an owner with significant gambling interests in the majors.1 The Denver discussion then occurred, followed by Haas’ purchase of the team. However, what if DeBartolo bought the A’s and they moved, settling into the Superdome and maybe a baseball-only stadium in the ‘90s? 

 

The changeover from Oakland to New Orleans produces a few notable changes, such as the introduction of purple into the color scheme. The Mardi Gras colors continues the radical aesthetic pushed by Finley, albeit for a New Orleans context.2 While green is still the main shade, purple acts as a secondary and gold appears as an accent (unlike what the similarly-colored New Orleans Jazz did). These A’s also do not reintroduce the elephant. Much like Atlanta, there would be overlap between A’s fans and LSU fans. The elephant is a semi-official symbol of one of the Tigers’ conference rivals, the Alabama Crimson Tide. Therefore, the white elephant gave way to a white Pelican. The (Brown) Pelican is both the state bird of Louisiana and the name of the historic minor-league baseball team in the city, so it worked as the new symbol of the club.3

 

The primary features a pelican perched on the (nearly defunct) New Orleans AAA baseball team’s alternate logo, without the crown/cake topper. Inside the crest are the city and team initials, along with the Fleur-de-Lis (a civic/New France symbol). The secondaries are both insignias, while the tertiary displays the pelican at the front. Wordmarks are rendered in the 2014 NBA All-Star Game font. (Pre-fix image here)

 

dSWSd4O.png

 

The home and road uniforms have some lovely flair to them. The wrought iron pattern from the crest appears as sleeve and sock stripes, highlighting the quirks of this colorway. Purple and green do not touch, with either white or yellow separating them at all times (outside of the sleeve-mounted crest). Purple front numbers and NOB’s contrast with green scripts and rear numbers. The caps feature gold insignias and purple bills. I did not want to use double outlines, as they make lettering and logos look too muddy. Numbers are MLB Block with Serifs, while the NOB’s are Varsity Serif.

 

zUjOds2.png

 

The alternates continue this colorway, with gold as the front number color and purple/green with white outlines for the main lettering. I also presented a purple-crowned cap for the purple jersey, along with purple socks.

 

mw9fRFD.png

 

The second set of alts includes a gold top. This kit has a gold-on-green “NO" insignia on a white-front panel cap, as well as the tertiary on the sleeve. The other uniform is a throwback to the 1955 Pelicans, featuring images traced from Ebbets Field Flannels’ recreation of that jersey and the New Orleans AAA team’s throwbacks.4 

 

lLTF9kb.png

 

The jacket features a funky twist, with a green front and a purple back! The sock stripes are on the sleeves, while the crest resides on the back. The throwback also has its designated jacket, using a tri-stripe pattern on the trim (as the ‘55 Pelicans were a Pirates affiliate in the Southern Association).

 

RLwQtnc.png i88NXdC.png

 

While I’m glad the move didn’t go through, such a relocation would have a great deal of potential to produce a unique look. C+C is appreciated, as always!

 

giphy.gif

 

Up next, we stick around in NOLA, for a bit of privateering. 

 

1 Roger D. Launius and G. Michael Green, Charlie Finley: The Outrageous Story of Baseball’s Super Showman (New York, NY: Bloomsbury Publishing USA, 2010), 286; 
“Timeline – Newballpark.Org,” accessed October 20, 2018, https://newballpark.org/timeline/.

2 Rebecca McCormick, “All About Mardi Gras | Mardi Gras Colors,” All About Mardi Gras, accessed October 25, 2018, http://www.allaboutmardigras.com/Features/Tradition Features/colors.html.

3 “Brown Pelican Overview, All About Birds, Cornell Lab of Ornithology,” All About Birds, accessed October 25, 2018, https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Brown_Pelican/overview;
“Louisiana State Bird | Brown Pelican,” accessed October 25, 2018, https://statesymbolsusa.org/symbol-official-item/louisiana/state-bird/brown-pelican; “BB Blog – New Orleans Pelicans - Baseball,” Bonin’s Briefs, accessed October 25, 2018, https://boninsbriefs.com/category/bb-blog/new-orleans-pelicans-baseball-bb-blog/.
4 “New Orleans Pelicans 1955 Home Jersey,” Ebbets Field Flannels, accessed October 25, 2018, https://www.ebbets.com/products/new-orleans-pelicans-1955-home-jersey.

Edited by SFGiants58
Logo Sheet error on batterman fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Phoenix, I don't think an Arizona version is necessary. Phoenix works just fine.

For Seattle, I stand by the Navy & Kelly batterman.

For Denver, I just think all-caps blackletter doesn't work very well; it's not to do with the spacing or arches. 

 

As for NOLA... ?

 

Wow! That striping for the socks and sleeves is really breathtaking! The logos are really great too! All the colors' shades are just right!

 

I like the uniforms a lot, but there's some slight color-balancing oddity. On each alternate uniform, one color feels out-of-place.

On the yellow alt, it's the white panel of the cap; I'd do a green and yellow cap instead.

On the green and purple alts, the white numbers outlines could be replaced with yellow.

Maybe for the green, purple could be reduced to an accent.

 

Finally, just a suggestion, the purple alt could use a green, purple, and yellow pinwheel cap with the NO logo!

 

The Pelicans throwback is perfect, no complaint there.

 

Despite my nitpicking, this is phenomenal work! This is some of your best yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.