2018 FIFA World Cup

crashcarson15

1 minute ago, MBurmy said:

For the third straight World Cup (It happened to Italy in 2010 and Spain in 2014).

And four of the last five. Amazing that this is also the first time that Germany won't advance out of the group stage. 

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Red Wolf said:

And four of the last five. Amazing that this is also the first time that Germany won't advance out of the group stage. 

Last time Germany got eliminated in the first round was 1938...but something tells me they'll handle this loss a LOT better than they handled that one.

bYhYmxh.png

8 minutes ago, MBurmy said:

Last time Germany got eliminated in the first round was 1938...but something tells me they'll handle this loss a LOT better than they handled that one.

4 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Die Mannschaft now knows how Hitler felt when he failed to win in Russia.

Wow, Hitler jokes?  I truly did Nazi those coming :rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

'58, '78, '98, 2018...(West) Germany fails to get to the Knockout Stage.

They made the semis in 58 and quarters in 98 though...

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

So, who’s the favorite now? I’m really not sure I have a good idea yet. Before the Cup started I really thought Germany had a great shot to repeat but they’re toast, Argentina’s pretty much stumbled into the knockouts barely breathing, and the good teams left over all seem to be pretty level with each other from what I’ve observed. We’re in for a great ride, I think.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, FinsUp1214 said:

So, who’s the favorite now? I’m really not sure I have a good idea yet. Before the Cup started I really thought Germany had a great shot to repeat but they’re toast, Argentina’s pretty much stumbled into the knockouts barely breathing, and the good teams left over all seem to be pretty level with each other from what I’ve observed. We’re in for a great ride, I think.

I'd put my bet on Portugal, Belgium or Croatia. I even think that England might have a chance this time.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

12 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

I'd put my bet on Portugal, Belgium or Croatia. I even think that England might have a chance this time.

Lol that’s like saying the Caps could win the Stanley Cup! Or the Eagles could win the Super Bowl!

wait a minute

spacer.png

Archived