Sign in to follow this  
JCRGraphix

Michigan Hockey League (Junior Hockey)

It's been a while since I've been able to do any concepts because of the booming real estate market, but I'm back with some Junior Hockey concepts. The Michigan Hockey League is equivalent to the OHL in this project. A couple logos are re-used from my previous projects. So without further ado, here are some teams:

AnnArborVictors.png

BattleCreekCrunch.png

BayCityBears.png

DearbornDevils.png

The only one I can really say needs a tweak is the Battle Creek Crunch the b c logo sort of looks like a u or a v and a c?

Other than that I can't see to much more wrong and this looks far better than a Junior League set up.

Jackson has by far the best set, if you ask me. All tremendous stuff, as usual, though.

10 hours ago, tigers said:

The only one I can really say needs a tweak is the Battle Creek Crunch the b c logo sort of looks like a u or a v and a c?

Other than that I can't see to much more wrong and this looks far better than a Junior League set up.

I agree, but I see a cursive v and x.

Always great to see another set of JCR concepts. Dearborn and Flint are my favorites out of these.