Major League RUGBY

crixus

Also very casually follow. Seattle is my team for now. I know that Ontario Arrows are supposed to come in next year along with New York and I believe Washington, DC. I've also heard that a Vancouver, BC based team will be happening... although things have been quiet on that front.

7 hours ago, crixus said:

Any rugby fans on the board? I like the sport and this new league looks to be successful...so far. More teams are on the way for 2019 and 2020. I went to a match in San Diego over the weekend and had a blast. ?

Did the Legion have a home game last weekend?  I know someone who has season tickets, and I keep thinking of going, but I'm not really that into Union. (I'm more of a sevens person.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:14 AM, crixus said:

Any rugby fans on the board? I like the sport and this new league looks to be successful...so far. More teams are on the way for 2019 and 2020. I went to a match in San Diego over the weekend and had a blast. ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Rugby

https://www.usmlr.com/

US Major League Rugby logo.png

Just what Dallas needs, another sports team that will get zero coverage and that nobody will care about. 

• 2 weeks later...

The inaugural Major League Rugby regular season has come to an end. The semi-final playoff matches will be held at Glendale, CO this coming Saturday June 30th. Seattle will play San Diego and Glendale will play Utah. Both matches will be broadcast on CBS SportsNet starting at 7:00 pm ET. *And the MLR championship match will be held on Saturday July 7th in San Diego, and will also be on CBS SportsNet at 9:00 pm ET. ? 

Major League Rugby

On 6/12/2018 at 6:07 PM, ncs53 said:

Go Warriors

Your Warriors made the playoffs and so did my Legion. They'll both be underdogs in the semi-finals, but I'm hoping they'll meet up in the championship. ? 

San Diego Legion logo.png versus Seattle Seawolves logo 2017.png

Glendale Raptors logo.png versus Utah Warriors rugby logo 2018.png

6 hours ago, tigers said:

Some of the logos are actually pretty respectable for a small league.

Here's the others...

Austin Elite Rugby Austin Elite Houston SaberCats Houston SaberCats

NOLA Gold New Orleans Gold Rugby United NY Rugby United New York (joining MLR next season) 

Archived