Crossover Series - NBA Hockey

JamieRose

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, IceBurgs70 said:

Is there a way to see what it would look like with just the C Sword logo instead of the full shield?

Sure, I feel like the sword is too tall and makes the front of the jersey feel empty, though.

hyfepr7.png

Also, here's the league logo --

ApGKRL3.png

TDZiMMB.png

This is of no fault of your own, but seeing your Cavs concept reminds me why I hated their new logo package. They gotta stick with either black or navy. Having them both is just insane to me. The series has been great so far though. I like how you mirrored the LA Kings banner shape for the Lakers

Just more great concepts by you JN64.

The way you make these just looks clean, the colors seem to match perfectly and in no way have I seen one I haven't liked so far.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

Love the last batch. A few thoughts:

Pacers: I love the yellow jersey. The lines design works perfectly. I would like to see a puck in the negative space of the P logo, just to match the NBA logo. The negative space seems kind of empty (which, i guess, is the intention of negative space after all)

Bulls: I like the thought behind the diamonds on the sleeves but I'm not sure it works. I do think it could work with the same color schemes on the shorts however

Nuggets: Perfect (better than their rebrand)

Thunder and Magic work about as well as those two brands can. Never truly been a fan of the Magic branding either

Archived