Expansion Team Original Six

raysox

Sup? It's been a while! Here's what the last 5 expansion teams plus the Coyotes would look like if they were the Original 6. The era I aimed for was the 40s, and everything you see is hand made by me!

I have a few more plans for this but C&C is appreciated

Logos_02.png

Sweater_Vectors_01.png

Nashville, Arizona and Minnesota's logos are spot on, esp. the Preds. CBJ's sweater's sweet too. Excellent little portfolio piece, love everything about this, execution 10/10. I'd love to see this with the MLB, or flip this and do the Metropolitans, Bulldogs, etc., although that's been done couple times before. 

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Wow! These are really pretty! I love Minnesota (reminds me of my hometown Seattle Metropolitans) and Columbus!

Nothing is wrong with any of them, but I have a few ideas to maybe test out and see if they work:

• Arizona with tan/cream/heritage white
  • Nashville without white (just yellow & navy)
  • Columbus with white (normal or cream) outlines
  • a powder blue Atlanta jersey
  • the Winnipeg Jets (preferably in their current color scheme!)

Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you guys so much! I’ve had this idea for a long time and I’m glad I finally got around to doing it. I think I turned a corner when I was struggling with the coyotes and noticed how the lines of an old mascot logo looked small and looping. After that it was fun freehanding it all. I think everything was done as it’s own bit, no duplications at all!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all.

Can you tell me what the first image teams are called, please? I only know the Vegas Golden Knights.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: sorry for my not perfect english, I'm Italian and I don't speak English very well

1 hour ago, PaMi 7 said:

Hello to all.

Can you tell me what the first image teams are called, please? I only know the Vegas Golden Knights.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: sorry for my not perfect english, I'm Italian and I don't speak English very well

Clockwise from the Golden Knights:

Atlanta Thrashers (who relocated to become the current Winnipeg Jets)
Nashville Predators

Columbus Blue Jackets
Arizona Coyotes
Minnesota Wild

rATMcmK.png

On 6/21/2018 at 6:19 PM, bucknut42 said:

Saw this on Twitter and hoped it would make its way to the boards! Flawless execution and an even better idea behind it. 

Thank you everyone! I’m glad this had a second life on here. I’m working on some more pieces to this, I did some pennants and gonna photoshop some other stuff.

Archived