NFL Redesign (2/32 Atlanta Falcons 1.0)

YelichGraphics

The color scheme is good, but the logo is a downgrade and the grey facemask clashes pretty hard with a complete color set. I'd make the facemask bronze, red, or black and go with the current logo in that color scheme. 

Nice work on the conceptual logo, but I just don't see it as an improvement over what they have. 

39 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

The color scheme is good, but the logo is a downgrade and the grey facemask clashes pretty hard with a complete color set. I'd make the facemask bronze, red, or black and go with the current logo in that color scheme. 

Nice work on the conceptual logo, but I just don't see it as an improvement over what they have. 

Couldn't have said it better.

12 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Agreed, as a die-hard Cardinals fan, that logo is a downgrade. The home jersey has too much black compared to the rest of the jersey, and there's a similar problem with the away. And why can't our Color Rush be all red, I hate the all blacks.

Big Baller Brand is successful

The logo is well done, it just doesn't look like a logo for the Arizona Cardinals, and that's not your fault. It's really tough to try and replace what we currently have.

Uniform design is very solid, would be interesting to see a red face mask and white numbers on the home. I feel like (as stated by @ReesDaKing) there is too much black on the entire set. But that throwback jersey looks like it was made in heaven.

a2BRS8U.png

I like the use of copper, but I don't care for the black numbers, especially on the reds.  The contrast stinks, tbh.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

9 minutes ago, H11K said:

The logo is well done, it just doesn't look like a logo for the Arizona Cardinals, and that's not your fault. It's really tough to try and replace what we currently have.

Uniform design is very solid, would be interesting to see a red face mask and white numbers on the home. I feel like (as stated by @ReesDaKing) there is too much black on the entire set. But that throwback jersey looks like it was made in heaven.

Agreed, the throwback is near perfect, but why is there a scaly, liny pattern on the collar

Big Baller Brand is successful

2 hours ago, llfhockey said:

Love the C&C.

I do want to keep the logo because I'm trying to do both logos and uniforms for every team.

Other than that I'll try eliminating most of the black and fix up other issues.

Can't wait to see, and very understandable, the logo was really well done.

a2BRS8U.png

I like the second version a lot. Something that's throwing me off about the logo is the sharp 90-degree angle at the bottom left of the logo. That could be rounded off some, as it feels like none of the rest of the logo's lines are quite that sharp. Other than that, I love the logo.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

I've seen over a dozen attempts at toning down or altering the robo bird (which I particularly think is a fine logo) over the years on these boards, and have never been blown away by one. The first version of the Falcons logo was bad--but good...like, so bad it was good. It's nostalgic. But, the new one is rendered well, served its purpose as an update and is pretty sleek. 

I've always been interested to see if someone would go in a completely different direction with a Falcons logo...something incorporating wings and a monogram or something of the sort. You might try that here? 

I only suggest that because I really do think you're getting pigeon-holed trying to make alterations to one or the other without it simply looking like a distorted version of what we're used to in real life. It's a hard logo to build on or re-render. 

2 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

I've seen over a dozen attempts at toning down or altering the robo bird (which I particularly think is a fine logo) over the years on these boards, and have never been blown away by one. The first version of the Falcons logo was bad--but good...like, so bad it was good. It's nostalgic. But, the new one is rendered well, served its purpose as an update and is pretty sleek. 

I've always been interested to see if someone would go in a completely different direction with a Falcons logo...something incorporating wings and a monogram or something of the sort. You might try that here? 

I only suggest that because I really do think you're getting pigeon-holed trying to make alterations to one or the other without it simply looking like a distorted version of what we're used to in real life. It's a hard logo to build on or re-render. 

Noted. I really didn't want to throw away the tradition of the F in the falcon but I had other ideas for the logo as well I might try.

22 hours ago, llfhockey said:

Noted. I really didn't want to throw away the tradition of the F in the falcon but I had other ideas for the logo as well I might try.

I don't know how much "tradition" is in that hidden detail.. I'd bet a pretty penny that most people don't even know of the "F", but simply see an image of a falcon.. 

Archived