LMU

CCSLC Board Technical Issues

I really don’t know where to put this, so I’m just going with it here... but is anyone else noticing the “next unread topic” no longer shows what that topic is?

SUmchbq.png

Literally just started happening this afternoon. Not really that big of a deal, I just like to know what I’m clicking into. Just sort of curious if anyone else has seen this

I am a bit embarassed that I don't know the answer to this after all these years; but how does a user delete his/her own post? 

14 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

I am a bit embarassed that I don't know the answer to this after all these years; but how does a user delete his/her own post? 

I don't believe you can completely delete it. You can go back and edit it so that it's almost completely blank, but there would still be an indication that you posted something.

4 minutes ago, officeglenn said:
20 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

I don't believe you can completely delete it. You can go back and edit it so that it's almost completely blank, but there would still be an indication that you posted something.

Ah, thanks. So some evidence of my ill-advised distracted post will remain. Drat.

I'm not sure if this is a technical issue and it's not really a big deal, but has anybody else been getting notifications repeated in other notifications? I've noticed it a few separate times now and you can see it here with the most recent like on a the Star Wars thread post notifications is rolled over into the next notification.

hLMNlUV.png