Jump to content

CCSLC Board Technical Issues


Recommended Posts

I really don’t know where to put this, so I’m just going with it here... but is anyone else noticing the “next unread topic” no longer shows what that topic is?

SUmchbq.png

 

Literally just started happening this afternoon. Not really that big of a deal, I just like to know what I’m clicking into. Just sort of curious if anyone else has seen this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

I am a bit embarassed that I don't know the answer to this after all these years; but how does a user delete his/her own post? 

 

I don't believe you can completely delete it. You can go back and edit it so that it's almost completely blank, but there would still be an indication that you posted something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, officeglenn said:
20 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

I am a bit embarassed that I don't know the answer to this after all these years; but how does a user delete his/her own post? 

 

I don't believe you can completely delete it. You can go back and edit it so that it's almost completely blank, but there would still be an indication that you posted something.

 

Ah, thanks. So some evidence of my ill-advised distracted post will remain. Drat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this is a technical issue and it's not really a big deal, but has anybody else been getting notifications repeated in other notifications? I've noticed it a few separate times now and you can see it here with the most recent like on a the Star Wars thread post notifications is rolled over into the next notification.

 

hLMNlUV.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

For the second time on this page I have to ask a question whose answer I should know.
 

How do you change your sig?  It's been so long since I changed mine that I have forgotten.  When I go to edit my profile, I don't see a place for the sig.

I used to get mixed up by this one a lot too :)

 

In the top right corner of the page, click the drop down by your user name. 

Click "Account Settings".

On that page there's a menu on the left side with the signature being one of the settings to edit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, mr.negative15 said:

I used to get mixed up by this one a lot too :)

 

In the top right corner of the page, click the drop down by your user name. 

Click "Account Settings".

On that page there's a menu on the left side with the signature being one of the settings to edit. 

 

Ah, yes!  Thank you for cluing me in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2019 at 2:15 AM, packerfan21396 said:

I keep getting the "new post" pop ups on the bottom of the screen on desktop every time I go to a new thread, even though the new post the pop up is referring to is already on the screen.

 

That's been happening to me for a few weeks, but only in certain threads.  If you click on "go to first new post", it actually repeats the last x number of posts, which happened to me like 5x in one of the NFL uniform threads.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anybody having an issue changing their profile photo? I've tried on Firefox, Chrome, and Safari and none of them are popping up with any option to upload when I hit the edit button, but then when I hit continue it allows me to crop the one I already have

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, RyanMcD29 said:

Anybody having an issue changing their profile photo? I've tried on Firefox, Chrome, and Safari and none of them are popping up with any option to upload when I hit the edit button, but then when I hit continue it allows me to crop the one I already have

I’m having this too on mobile. Haven’t tried on desktop. Chrome and Safari both bring up the same issue. Most everything else seems to work, I can change the little tag line above my profile pic, and I can at least adjust the cover photo on my profile as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Crabcake47 said:

I’m having this too on mobile. Haven’t tried on desktop. Chrome and Safari both bring up the same issue. Most everything else seems to work, I can change the little tag line above my profile pic, and I can at least adjust the cover photo on my profile as well. 

Yes I also have this problem on mobile and desktop. Started about a week ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/4/2019 at 9:06 AM, LMU said:

Two moderators had no issues with the avatars/profile pictures so it’s possible this is a cookie/browser issue.

 

I tried in Safari and Chrome and also couldn't change anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.