CCSLC Board Technical Issues

That "Thread Info Bar" (for lack of a better name) on the side is an interesting thing.

I think it might tell on some people, see BBTV being number one in this thread, but it's kind of neat, if not useless, to see the popular days and posts.

IbjBaeE.png

Oooooookay, I think I've fixed all the issues with the theme, had to rebuild it and it looks pretty good on my end but this thing is buggy as all hell so I wouldn't be surprised if others are seeing something completely different.

As I alluded to earlier in this thread, I have been working on an ad-free option and will hopefully be able to launch that very shortly. Worked wonderfully in tests!

• Like 9

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Just now, DiePerske said:

oh, the notifications are blue now. I preferred red because they stuck out more, but I can get used to it.

I can switch this, like I said in my previous post I had to rebuild the skin so I might have missed a few little things like this, so please let me know if there are others.

• Like 1

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

This is looking a lot better now that three hours ago.

Nice work! In a day or two it'll be old hat.

Also really happy to hear about the ad-free option.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, CC97 said:

Super helpful, thanks.

Guess I should be helpful now…

Is there a reason why the new “thread info bar” (as @monkeypower calls it) is underneath the first post on a page? (On mobile) That’s seems to be something that was meant to be useful, and it’s placement may cause it to be confused for an ad.

41 minutes ago, SCL said:

Just ad insanity, large top and bottom ads, in-line ads, scrolling ads; it's making it unfeasible as a user and inhibits discussion flow.

11 hours ago, CC97 said:

As I alluded to earlier in this thread, I have been working on an ad-free option and will hopefully be able to launch that very shortly. Worked wonderfully in tests!

• Like 1

VmWIn6B.png

The ads are even worse for me now. This is a 1920x1080 monitor and an ad covers up the thread names. Very quickly becoming an unusable site. Yeah great news about an "ad free option" coming, but I don't want to have to feel forced to pay for an ad free version because you make the version with ads unusable.

spacer.png

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

The ads are even worse for me now. This is a 1920x1080 monitor and an ad covers up the thread names. Very quickly becoming an unusable site. Yeah great news about an "ad free option" coming, but I don't want to have to feel forced to pay for an ad free version because you make the version with ads unusable.

spacer.png

I think there's been a tweak made since you posted this. Can you try again and let us know? You may have to clear your cache for it to take effect.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.