Jump to content

CCSLC Board Technical Issues


Recommended Posts

That "Thread Info Bar" (for lack of a better name) on the side is an interesting thing.

 

I think it might tell on some people, see BBTV being number one in this thread, but it's kind of neat, if not useless, to see the popular days and posts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was originally going to point out the ineligibility of the forum tags, but that's the least of my concerns with the new setup now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

I don’t mean to be the 1 millionth person to complain, but…

 

this

new

format

sucks

a

lot

 

Super helpful, thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oooooookay, I think I've fixed all the issues with the theme, had to rebuild it and it looks pretty good on my end but this thing is buggy as all hell so I wouldn't be surprised if others are seeing something completely different.

 

As I alluded to earlier in this thread, I have been working on an ad-free option and will hopefully be able to launch that very shortly. Worked wonderfully in tests!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The day there's an internet redesign that doesn't cause people to throw fits is the day we've all died in a nuclear holocaust.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DiePerske said:

oh, the notifications are blue now. I preferred red because they stuck out more, but I can get used to it.

 

I can switch this, like I said in my previous post I had to rebuild the skin so I might have missed a few little things like this, so please let me know if there are others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CC97 said:

 

Super helpful, thanks.

Guess I should be helpful now…

Is there a reason why the new “thread info bar” (as @monkeypower calls it) is underneath the first post on a page? (On mobile) That’s seems to be something that was meant to be useful, and it’s placement may cause it to be confused for an ad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just ad insanity, large top and bottom ads, in-line ads, scrolling ads; it's making it unfeasible as a user and inhibits discussion flow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, SCL said:

Just ad insanity, large top and bottom ads, in-line ads, scrolling ads; it's making it unfeasible as a user and inhibits discussion flow.

 

11 hours ago, CC97 said:

As I alluded to earlier in this thread, I have been working on an ad-free option and will hopefully be able to launch that very shortly. Worked wonderfully in tests!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The ads are even worse for me now. This is a 1920x1080 monitor and an ad covers up the thread names. Very quickly becoming an unusable site. Yeah great news about an "ad free option" coming, but I don't want to have to feel forced to pay for an ad free version because you make the version with ads unusable.

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

The ads are even worse for me now. This is a 1920x1080 monitor and an ad covers up the thread names. Very quickly becoming an unusable site. Yeah great news about an "ad free option" coming, but I don't want to have to feel forced to pay for an ad free version because you make the version with ads unusable.

 

spacer.png

 

I think there's been a tweak made since you posted this. Can you try again and let us know? You may have to clear your cache for it to take effect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.