Creamer Concept World Cup 2018 - PLEASE SUBMIT

rsaline

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now up to 29/36. Also, if you want to add a text description, send it ASAP.

I will try to post these and get voting started but I need everyone to turn it in! Haven't heard from Brave-Bird, Clement, chapper, or OliverP.

4 hours ago, rsaline said:

Now up to 29/36. Also, if you want to add a text description, send it ASAP.

I will try to post these and get voting started but I need everyone to turn it in! Haven't heard from Brave-Bird, Clement, chapper, or OliverP.

Hopefully I can finish mine today and send it in to you.

1 hour ago, HRC4 said:

Where we at with this? Patience is not my strongest virtue.

Last I heard the train got derailed so they bough a bus in but it got a flat so now we're walking the last part of the journey.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

I am still waiting on concepts from @WavePunter and @OliverP. Once I receive those I will start a new thread for voting, which will be tonight at the latest. I still have not heard anything from @chrisCLEMENT, @Brave-Bird 08, and @chapper, so we will likely move on without them. If they decide to join us they can.

FYI, those of you who were over a day late you will be receiving a 10% reduction per day.

1 hour ago, rsaline said:

I am still waiting on concepts from @WavePunter and @OliverP. Once I receive those I will start a new thread for voting, which will be tonight at the latest. I still have not heard anything from @chrisCLEMENT, @Brave-Bird 08, and @chapper, so we will likely move on without them. If they decide to join us they can.

FYI, those of you who were over a day late you will be receiving a 10% reduction per day.

Honestly, you should just go ahead and post the voting. The contestants had plenty of time to submit an entry and shouldn't be allowed to submit late. It's not fair to the people who submitted on time to have to wait so long. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Griffinmarlins said:

Honestly, you should just go ahead and post the voting. The contestants had plenty of time to submit an entry and shouldn't be allowed to submit late. It's not fair to the people who submitted on time to have to wait so long. 

At the very least, a 10% reduction seems extremely low. Just based on the voting from the last World Cup, a 10% reduction would at most reduce a team’s score by 18 points (which was the absolute highest total). Literally only one group had scores close enough to have that penalty make an impact on the advancement. At the lower scores, it’ll be extremely unlikely that the penalty will make any difference

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

35 minutes ago, 9innings said:

Thoughts, if we end up having missing teams could we move the fifth teams into the groups with 3? I would feel bad for the people in those bloated groups.  Just an idea.

Seems like a good idea, especially when one of the three concepts missing is an added nation like New Zealand

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Archived