Mavs to wear 4 different unis this season

Diablo de Tejas

Just heard an interview with new Dallas Maverick Jason Terry on the local sports radio station(the Ticket). He stated that the Mavs wills be sporting 4 different unis this season. Home and away, the as-yet-to-be-seen Puff Daddy design and a throw back(hoefully the greens). Anyway, thought ya'll would be interested in that.

rangersCBSig.gif

YES!

the mavs have some of the best throwbacks in the NBA, in my opinion... i love green and blue together.

i hope they wear the green ones too. i was upset that they didn't wear any throwbacks last year, when it seems like every team was wearing them.

Actually, my favorite uniform of theirs were the original (1980-1981) Blue road jerseys. Those were nice. Then, they went Green, and changed the trim style on the numbers, and they lost me.

I actually enjoyed those 1980-1981 Mavs' teams...their expansion year coinsided with my freshman year at North Texas...

(mmmm....beer)

O/T: Pantone, when did you live in Columbia, MO?

Back on: I wasn't aware that the Mavs wore blue roads in 1980. I thought they were green from the get-go. Hmmm.

1. I lived in Columbia, MO from around 1966 to 1969. My dad's first job out of grad school was at the U. of Missouri. Then, he got an offer from Purdue, and he's been there ever since.

2. Yeah, the Mavs definitely wore Blue the first season, and I believe went Green in Year Two. What was different about the original Blues were that the numerals and letters were White, trimmed in Green, and then trimmed in White again. The Greens were White lettering, trimmed in Green-Blue-Green, and then White. The Blue got completely lost. But they were both in that same funky-80's script they had in the early days.

Jim Spanarkel, Brad Davis, Tom LaGarde, blah, blah, blah.

Let me guess - Tinfoil Rapper Uniforms? NBA teams need a lesson in fashion design.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived