NBA 2018-19: Traded Players, Free Agents & Rookies

17 minutes ago, truepg said:

That Hawks identity is such a hot pile of... Everything about it apart from the color red. Starting from the flat-out weak hawk head logo that is so much worse than the sleek alternate logo it replaced, the (still) terrible neon green color pairing with red (who the heck came up with that idea?), the gimmicky uniform design with the sublimated pattern and ugly shorts that never should've seen the light of day, to that ugly font they use.

Please, change already.

I don’t hate the Hawks look. It’s unique to them. Aside from the stupid pattern, its not bad.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

So the Wizards already horrible front court just got worse. 

I like this trade for the Wizards. Mahinmi is decent in limited minutes, and Morris or even Porter can play center over stretches when they go small. Washington's Achilles heel over the last few seasons has been a lack of scoring/playmaking off the bench, and Rivers ideally can address that. Gortat is 34 and appeared to be declining rapidly last season, whereas Rivers is in his prime.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

On 6/25/2018 at 6:19 PM, truepg said:

That Hawks identity is such a hot pile of... Everything about it apart from the color red. Starting from the flat-out weak hawk head logo that is so much worse than the sleek alternate logo it replaced, the (still) terrible neon green color pairing with red (who the heck came up with that idea?), the gimmicky uniform design with the sublimated pattern and ugly shorts that never should've seen the light of day, to that ugly font they use.

Please, change already.

The uniform isn’t good, but the logo is legitimately my favorite in sports.

6 hours ago, dont care said:

What is going on there, it looks like they added the center court logo to the free throw circle. It’s the parquet still, I just don’t understand what’s going on here

Maybe a practice court?

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Should do one name above and one below the number, unless he feels that it minimizes the second part of it.

Either way, under the number makes more sense for basketball jerseys.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

38 minutes ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Considering that isn't even the right NOB font, I'm thinking it's just a bad photoshop.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

11 hours ago, Lights Out said:

Considering that isn't even the right NOB font, I'm thinking it's just a bad photoshop.

I think they autogenerate these jerseys for the online pix. Actual size and font may vary.

1 hour ago, Ben in LA said:

Just waiting on the LeBron pics. I don’t think he should wear 23 nor 6...pick a different number PLEASE.

lebron-james-lakers.jpg?itok=vhvR5uZ5

I don't really want him to wear 23 or 6 either. He can't wear his middle school number of 32 either for obvious reasons. He wore 9 when he played Football so maybe that works? I have no idea. As a Lakers fan this is really surreal. I can't react to this signing properly.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived