Goodbye Go Daddy Guy

Broken Record

That's too bad, but it seems like the company's been heading in that direction since dropping the handwritten-style font for the newer, cleaner, bolder font.

105393_cf77050a566e76f5361453063b2b13eb.

]lthough the only time I've used GoDaddy has been through my work's email system, I'll always remember the GoDaddy Guy though his involvement in motorsports over the years:

goda1.jpg

danica-inline2.jpg

mark-martin-godaddy-race-car.jpg

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

4 hours ago, mr.nascar13 said:

That's too bad, but it seems like the company's been heading in that direction since dropping the handwritten-style font for the newer, cleaner, bolder font.

]lthough the only time I've used GoDaddy has been through my work's email system, I'll always remember the GoDaddy Guy though his involvement in motorsports over the years:

Speaking of which, the new brand was on Danica’s car at the 500 this year:

636627767234251423-danica-main.jpg

6fQjS3M.png

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:54 AM, Jbadger9 said:

Another minimalistic design, looks exactly like every other plain text website logo.

godaddy_logo.pnglandscape-1468859256-spotify-logo-rgb-grairbnb_logo_detail_533x200.jpg

GoDaddy is so bubbly, it looks like soft cuddly clouds.

But that Y, it's trying to tell me the world is ending or something satanic like.

;)

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

Archived