DeFrank

Member has been indefinitely suspended for continued injection of incendiary discussion, some of which specifically outlawed by board policies, that loosely relates to conversation despite numerous requests from the moderator team to stop.

VmWIn6B.png

22 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

"Indefinite" was due to not enough votes being in to determine the length, correct?

Correct.

VmWIn6B.png

56 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

So these threads aren't locked anymore and are open for discussion? First time I've noticed this...

It's been a feature ever since the banhammer thread was locked, though each one only stays open for a few days. It's just that nobody'd actually posted in one until recently. :P

37 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Redskins fan goes too far to show he's One Of The Good Ones

One simple word change and you've got yourself an Onion headline.

spacer.png

• 9 months later...
  • LMU unlocked this topic

Did I miss what he did? I knew the thread he made about the mueller report would end bad, but didn’t think that was bannable because he specifically was talking about the design of it. To me that’s no different then the election logos thread. There is probably more to it i didn’t see though.

When you specifically post the incendiary parts of the report for the "design aspect" after you've already been suspended for politics and repeatedly warned it shouldn't come as a surprise that you've been evicted.

VmWIn6B.png

He was a solid poster back in the day (2011-14), growing more combative and angsty with age. You’d think he’d take the hint, but he was doing well enough with subtle suggestions that he went all-out and it bit him in the ass.

This is the CCSLC equivalent of whispering loudly. The attempt at stealth made their subterfuge all the more obvious. 

1 hour ago, LMU said:

When you specifically post the incendiary parts of the report for the "design aspect" after you've already been suspended for politics and repeatedly warned it shouldn't come as a surprise that you've been evicted.

Why do people still post about politics on a board that clearly forbids it?

Why can't they just create an account on another message board somewhere that focuses on political discussions and discuss their stuff over there?

It seems simple enough, but members are still getting in trouble over this.

6 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

He was a solid poster back in the day (2011-14), growing more combative and angsty with age. You’d think he’d take the hint, but he was doing well enough with subtle suggestions that he went all-out and it bit him in the ass.

This is the CCSLC equivalent of whispering loudly. The attempt at stealth made their subterfuge all the more obvious. 

FWIW, I don't think he could really help it. As we found out during the last administration, his pops is a long time, respected political journalist and now he is, according to his Linkedin, a Congressional Fellow for Sen. Chris Coons.  He was always close to the 3rd rail and built to question authority.

Archived